Monday

Warm Winter Wishes

Hi all, 
I was gonna say happy Monday to you all ...but actually is there such a thing? :(

My card for today is a cute LOTV xmas . I really must get a move on with the Xmas cards or I'll end up sending shop bought again..I know .... the Shame!


The papers are digi from THIS SET over at The Clipart Fairy
I did slightly alter the plain green by dotting with a prisma pencil and colours are a bit of on the picture due to my pathetic excuse of a camera. I am still trying to talk hubby into having a new one for his chrimbo pressie. I am not having much success as I think he has rumbled the reason lol

I hope you like and thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Kerry,love the beautifully coloured image and layout.xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kerry xxx

Stephanie said...

Hi Kerry, gorgeous card - I really need to get a move on myself, really behind on the Christmas prep this year!! You've won my stamp set, so please email me your address :) xxx

Roma said...

Wow Kerry what a gorgeous card ,love the layout ,image & gorgeous papers ,the ribbon is fab x

kay said...

love the way you have made the papers different,x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Kerry hugs Ginny ♥

ChrisAndCat said...

This is so pretty, love it.

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card Kerry, love the design and image. Debs xx

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, super gorgeous hun! Hugs Sxx

Tina said...

Beautiful card Kerry, love tthe image and the papers. Tinaxx

Bellaidea said...

I like it!

Md Enamul Hoq said...

I appreciate your amazing here guy . Feeling glad . Cut Out Image | clipping path

IBR Graphics Studio said...

This is a wonderful card. Very well crafted. i would love to buy one.
thank you.
my website-
Clipping Path Service

photo retouching service

IBR Graphics Studio Blog

How to do clipping path