Sunday

well it feels like....

...the middle of winter so I thought I might as well crack on with the Christmas stuff :) lol


As I generally make my own square card blanks from A4 card , I always wonder what to do with that pesky little bit that's left over. Well here is my solution, they are the perfect size for tags :)

I used a selection of distress inks 
that gorgeous Christmas tree stamp from WRS from The Stamp Basket
And a selection of mis-matched snowflakes from differing old sets I have
A added a spot of glamour dust and punched a whole
 and voila all ready to have a nice bit if ribbon threaded through

I plan on making a ton of these....maybe this year I WILL get ahead ,,I know what your thinking .....yeh right you keep telling yourself that pickle  ..lol.lol

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x


16 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are gorgeous Kerry. A perfect finishing touch to gift.

Hugs Kelly

Caroline said...

Hi Kerry these are gorgeous what a fanastic idea. Caroline xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful tags Kerry happy Christmas hugs Ginny ♥

Debs M said...

ooh these are gorgeous x

Unknown said...

these are lovely, gorgeous stamps and colours, mary x

Sarah said...

Beautiful tags Kerry!

Sarah x

Doreen said...

Fabulous tags Kerry.xxx

June Nelson said...

I should laugh when you say winter but its true!!! love your tags theyre gorgeous darlin huggies June xxxx

dogmatix said...

Beautiful tags...love the colours

Tina said...

These are really lovely Kerry. I love the colours you have used. Tinaxx

Julie said...

These are beautiful, they'll make great adornments to your crimbo pressies! Juliexx

Roma said...

Beautiful tags Kerry

I just love the stamps you have used(especially the xmas tree) the colours are gorgeous x

sandymac5 said...

Hi Kerry, just happened on your blog, think the idea of the tags from the bits left over is a brill idea. I too use A4 for my square cards, have a stack of 12 x 2 thanks for the idea. Sanddymac5

rosie said...

brilliant idea Kerry. I keep the top section too! might have a go at this myself.
great colours. love the sentiments x

Md Enamul Hoq said...

I feel glad when i see such good job ... Clipping Path | Cut Out Photo

IBR Graphics Studio said...

These are very beautiful tags Kerry. I am glad I could buy one. thank you for sharing post.
my website-
Clipping Path Service

photo retouching service

IBR Graphics Studio Blog

How to do clipping path