Thursday

A little birdie told me

Hi all, What a beautiful day it is here in the midlands today bright sun shine but not overly hot..just perfick!

My card for today is using a beautiful image from tiddlyinks Wryn and Wren too tweet  which I absolutely adore :)


I coloured her with prismacolor pencils
The BP is from a digital set from sassy designs 
I made the flower myself from fimo
and the sentiment is computer generated
I have scored a lattice pattern on the back paper and sanded but for some reason it will not show up very well on the photo ...hmmmph!

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

Challenge time:
Crafts and Me -94 Anything goes
Platypus Creek Digitals -  Things with Wings
Sentimental Sundays - - Things with Wings 

20 comments:

Sue said...

so lovely Kerry, one of my favourite Tiddly Inks images I think and I love the colours and fimo flower

Sue

ChrisAndCat said...

How cute is this, lovwe the little bird. Thanks for the Sassy link, I've bought rather a lot of kits!

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a sweet image and I love the colour combo xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully. Love the layout and colours used. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

What a stunner Kerry! Love it!
xx

kay said...

this is gorgeous,your flower is cute,x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Kerry,love the perfectly coloured image and layout.xxx

andree said...

Beautiful card-image is gorgeous and flower so clever x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colors! Hugs! Leah Ann

Olivia said...

Fantastic coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

coops said...

so stunning kerry.i love your backing paper and fab sweet wryn :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous Wryn and beautiful card hon!

Hugs
Christine x

annemarks said...

So pretty and gorgeous colours :)

TRACEY O said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Platypus Creek Digitals.

Lou Sims said...

Stunnng card and love the colour combo together.

Lou
x

Marissa Isabel said...

This is such a cute card!! Love the image!!
Thanks for sharing your card at Crafts and Me Challenge
Blessings
Marissa Isabel

Jo Walker said...

Beautiful card! What fonts did you use for this one?

coops said...

oops me again kerry.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Md Enamul Hoq said...

Wow ! how cute this little bride .Cut Out Image | clipping path

IBR Graphics Studio said...

i love your choice of colors in this one. it really brings out the beauty in the card. love your work Kerry.
my website-
Clipping Path Service

photo retouching service

IBR Graphics Studio Blog

How to do clipping path