Sunday

Spring Tulips

Hi all, 
Well the weather here is still quite sunny but blimey the temperature has dropped. I had to put the heating on last night ..shock horror.....hubby nearly cried   lol

Anyway sorry for my absence but you know how it is when real life just sort of takes over the old craft. I've had a few hrs to myself this morning so I just stopped by to show you one of my creations. It's to say thanks to hubbies MIL as she took me out last week shopping and treated me to some new shoes..just because, bless her. I really have been blessed with my MIL ..you here such awful stories don't ya?? but mines a blummin star  !

Anyway waffle over and on to my card
This is just the type of card MIL loves. CAS


I used these lovely memory box Dies from The Stamp Basket
I coloured them with prisma color pencils

The background was achieved by simply scoring a lattice pattern on my hougie board
The text is computer generated using champignon and andalus fonts
I added few hobby house gems for a finishing touch 

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

38 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Kerry.xxx

Abbie721 said...

Such a gorgeous card, love those tulips xx

Cards by Alison said...

Bloomin lovely card simply elegant. Alison xxxx

Elaine said...

Well done Kerry, Great embossing and stamping.Hugs Elaine

Tina said...

Love the embossing and those tulips. Tinaxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Kerry :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wendy Fraser said...

So stylish and elegant. Such a beautiful card xx

Roma said...

Beautiful classy card and your colouring is just gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card...love those tulips!
Kathkat

Kelly Lloyd said...

A really gorgeous card Kerry.
Your MIL will love it.
Hugs Kelly

MARY B said...

Such a beautiful, elegant card, Mary x

Cumbrianlass said...

Such a beautiful card and the embossing is super.
Very classy
Janet

Linda said...

A very elegant card. Love it!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

The Stamp Basket said...

Fabulous, Kerry! Hugs, Janet xx

Bea said...

beautiful card Kerry the embossing is so effective and the tulip image is lovely

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful card. Chris xx

Louise Welsh said...

wow kerry gorgeous, louise xx

Aunty Sue said...

hi kerry another stunner

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Kerry.
Wendy xx

Shaz said...

Very elegant card Kerry. I do like your CAS cards. xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Kerry, gorgeous card, love the simplicity of it. Lucky you having such a wonderful MIL, would she like to adopt me?? lol. Heating on - me too and me warm woolly socks my tootsies were so cold last night x Susan x

coops said...

so stunning kerry.really elegant ;D

xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the flowers and the sentiment is lovely, hope you had a good weekend hun
Lindsay xx

Helen said...

beautiful!

Christine L said...

'bloomin' gorgeous Kerry!!! And yes, you are lucky with your MIL..... Mine is fab too!

Hugs
Christine x

Katina said...

Beautiful Kerry - so clean and fresh.
xx

Toni said...

Really lovely card. I love the embossed background and you have coloured the dies beautifully
Toni xx

Dawn said...

such a pretty card, love it. x

Maureen said...

Gorgeous card Kerry, well done.
Maureen.......x

Barbara said...

I absolutely adore your cards, all of them. This one is gorgeous x

Tsunami Rose said...

Such a gorgeous card! So beautiful!

she3655 said...

Wow, what a lovely card Kerry, it's so refreshing, beautiful..

Shelagh xx

Celia Harrington said...

amazing card Kerry so pure looking xxxxxxxxxxxx

Gwyneth said...

Stunning card. Classy and beautiful.

Kate M said...

Clean and classy - love it!
Kate
XX

Grenouille Greetings said...

I've seen these two dies, Kerry - the tulip and the petals, and I've thought how they would make a good addition to my stash. But seeing your card is the best advertisement for them that I've seen. No longer would they make a good addition. They have become a must have! Seriously stunning! Hugs, Lesley

ollyfran said...

Simple and elegant.... perfect. x

Enamul Hoq said...

Nice this flower . Glad to see this . Remove White background | Clipping Path