Tuesday

lovelypop...

......Tilda

Tuesday again already??? blimey it'll be Christmas again before we know it!I know they say that time seems to go faster when you're older, well I must be feeling REALLY old cos these weeks are flying by!!

Tuesday only means one thing and that's my DT card for


Ingredients available at The Stamp Basket:
Image : Lovelypop Tilda coloured with prismacolor pencils

Don't miss you chance to apply for a place as guest design team member
You have until 9am on 1st march to enter :) new things are being ordered and added to the website all the time. Including Stampavie, Wild Rose studios and Memory Box  :)

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x



17 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Kerry,really sweet and love the papers too! Jo xxx

annemarks said...

so sweet :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Kerry

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty card, Kerry. Nice stamp, like how Tilda is leaning on her bike. And the heart paper is gorgeous. Elizabeth x

aureliaeugenia said...

Sweets for my sweet,sugar for my honey ! A dream card !
hugs,aureliaeugenia

CraftyLoops said...

This card is so pretty Kerry. Lee x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Kerry, Love the colours and layout and the image is so cute! xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Soooo pretty! I'm lovin' your take on Tilda. xx

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous Kerry, really pretty. I can see you and Tilda becoming good mates xx

Annette said...

Pretty card such a sweet Tilda card x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card kerry ... she looks just like my lovely granddaughter Grace ... love the papers you have used well done happy crafting and love sandy xx

kay said...

such a pretty card,x

Debs M said...

just gorgeous x

Christine L said...

Beautiful card hon... Fab girlie colours.. Just my type, but I'd still have to draw a smile... Lol!

And YOU feel old? Wait tll you get to my age!
Hugs
Christine x

rosie said...

beautiful. love the pink papers. fab colouring in too x

Carrieanne said...

What a gorgeous card x

Enamul Hoq said...

Remarkable and creative , Weldone . Remove White background | Clipping Path