Wednesday

Love U

Hi all, Thanks for stopping by today ..Wednesday already! can't quite believe how fast the weeks are going! It's absolutely freezing here again this morning so much so that the cat has gone in to hibernation I think! I bought her one of those beds that fits over the radiator last week and she hasn't been out of it since. Sometimes I give her a stroke as I walk past and she's that hot she should be cooking lol. No work today so I think I might have a nice hot bath after the housework is done and snuggle up on the sofa with a nice book this afternoon :) 
Right enough waffle and on to my card

Today's card is made using one of the new digistamp boutique images


The image is Valentine Rufus
He is coloured with prisma pencils
The papers/flowers were a free down from Paper Caper Designs ( which I think has expired now)
Sorry about the photo It seems to have whited out a bit a combination of a not so good camera and poor lighting :(

TTFN
Kerry x

15 comments:

Debs M said...

love the colour scheme great card x

Linda said...

A beautiful card. Love the image and the papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Catherine said...

Beautiful as always Kerry - love the soft colours.

Catherine x

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful, I love the colour combo. Chris xx

LJ's said...

love it great for a guy xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous card, I LOVE the colours and the image is so sweet
Lindsay xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Love the funky image and fab papers. xx

jo said...

Gorgeous!
Love the colours and all the layers.
Jo x

annemarks said...

Fabulous card :)

Katina said...

Perfect as always! I wouldn't mind one of those beds your cat's got - I'm bl**** freezing!
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kerry,stunning soft colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Faith A said...

Fab card and love those multicolour flowers

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Kerry! Great layout and papers, love all the flowers and the image of course :o) Lisa x

Christine L said...

Awwww beautiful romantic card hon... love the colours you've used on it and those flowers are fab. You never cease to amaze me finding all these wonderful downloads, but Grrrrr.... yes it has run out! LOL
Big Hugs
Christine x

Enamul Hoq said...

Love you so much here . Clipping Path | Remove White Background