Wednesday

A little birdie told me......

....It's your birthday

Morning all :)
Today I'm showing you a little card I made using this adorable Wryn image from Tiddlyinks
It's not often I buy digi's . Being on some fab digi design teams usually quenches my thirst for new images but when I saw this little madam I just couldn't resist. Mostly due the the fact that Christine keeps showing us the most adorable cards with her on. *Slaps Christines wrist* lol


I am struggling to find where the papers are from. I know they are from a kit called playing in the rain but I have searched for them and can't find them again.I'm guessing sweet shoppe designs but I could be wrong and maybe they are no longer available as I've had them for a longtime. 
My papers got all mixed up when I had to quickly back them up to the external hard drive. I have no idea why, but I couldn't save the whole folder it kept freezing so I had to sit and manually move everything by dragging and dropping. As you can imagine it was a very long and boring process and I got terribly confused somewhere along the lines! That will teach me to back up regularly ( which I now do) won't it!!

Anyhow I coloured the lovely Wryn with prismacolor pencils
The flowers are an xcut punch.
The font is worstveld sling

Thanks for stopping by today 
Kerry x

35 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet card, love the adorable image
Lindsay xx

Jo Davies said...

Just adorable Kerry, love this sweet image and paper! Jo xx

annemarks said...

So sweet :)

Suzee Murphy said...

such a pretty card Kerry and beautiful colouring ... well done you !
Suzee xx

~ Ali ~ said...

Fab creation Kerry so fresh looking Love it

ali x

Paula said...

Just lovely as is all of your work!
Paula :D x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Kerry, she's adorable and love the colours too.
Wendy xx

Jen said...

oh this is gorgeous... i fell into the wryn trap too and had to buy a couple

jen xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A very beautiful card and so cute.
Just become a follower
Janet

Tsunami Rose said...

Love the colors, great job!

Christine L said...

HIya hon.......

Well ouch - that slap hurt!! And I'm only getting my own back cos you've cost me a fortune over the time that I've been following your blog.... LOL!! Ta for the mention tho...

And you've made a stunning job of her - she's so lush to colour isn't she? She's one that really comes to life. Fab layout and design... I may just have to copy that one!

And oooh to your papers getting all mixed up on your 'puter... hate the thought of that!

Bye for now
Hugs
Christine x

rosie said...

GORGEOUS. fab image. love the papers x

Claire Green said...

I love this stamp Kerry it is so pretty - the papers are scrummy too - Lovely Card xx

Saz said...

Beautiful as always, love the papers and the image is fab xx

debbi taylor said...

such a pretty card - love the colour combination x

Judie aka Craftymess said...

really gorjuss hun, you are the queen of cute, i just cant master it lol xx

jo said...

gorgeous card, your colouring is fab!
Jo x

Roma said...

Totally cute card kerry !

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful card Kerry, loving the colour combo and the image is so cute and fab colouring. Chris xx

Sheila said...

Adorable card Kerry! :)X

Wendy Fraser said...

What a sweetie. Love the layout and colour combo too. xx

The Little Stamper said...

I am not surprised that you had to give in ad buy this one, she is just adorable and you have made a beautiful card with her.

Sharon x

Vee Cassidy said...

lovely fresh and crisp card cute image xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Kerry..

big hugs Vicky xx

Tina said...

This card is so pretty and such a cute image Kerry. Tinaxx

Carol said...

This is so sweet Kerry, love the colour combo. Carol x

Katina said...

So gorgeous Kerry! I'm falling in love with these little images too but have resisted so far! Love the papers and the way you've tied the ribbon.
xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card Kerry, such a sweet image. Debs xx

Gwyneth said...

So cute. A very pritty card.

coops said...

gorgeous card kerry.i love the sweet wryn :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

She's a little beauty Kerry - love the colours especially! Juliexx

CraftyLoops said...

Beautiful card and I love the wee image and papers. Lee xx

Julie said...

This is so sweet! xx

Larissa said...

A very sweet card! Love your dotted flowers and how you coloured Wryn.

Hugs,
Larissa

Enamul Hoq said...

I'm glad to see your post like it much . Remove White background | Clipping Path