Tuesday

Tilda loves flowers


Hi peeps,
 Tuesday again already?? Where does the time go eh?
Tuesday means only one thing ..My latest DT card for
The Stamp Basket


All the ingredients available at The Stamp Basket are:
Straight edge square card pack

Again I have made the beady wiry thingamabob
And of course she is coloured with my beloved prisma colors pencils

Hope you all had a good weekend? I went out in the snow for a little bit on Sunday and had a bit of a horse around in it . But I was so cold when I got in I was scared to take my boots of for fear my toes had fallen off inside  them lol Maybe I'm getting to old for this malarkey!

Here's a little pic of my Great nephew Olly showing off his Giant snowman :) (well it was giant to him!)
Boy he loves the snow!



Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

17 comments:

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Kerry.... and although I'm not a Tilda lover (hmmmm maybe excommunicated now from blogland after that admission hehe), this is my favourite one! Your colouring is perfect... love this card altogether!
Hugs
Christine x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Kerry - love the soft colours.
Your snowman looks fab too :o)
Debs xx

Linda said...

Still having trouble seeing you with Tilda he he, its a lovely card Kerry, so pretty xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card! I love your take on Tilda, lovely to see some fresh ideas! xx

Karen said...

Very pretty card. Love the soft pinks and your little stickpins. Great idea xx

Roma said...

Gorgeous card kerry ,love the tilda stamp ,beautiful colours & love the snowman ,your never too old to enjoy having fun in the snow lol!

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabulous sweetie, not your normal CAS style but very pretty me likey :O)

hope you are well
ali x

kay said...

have you been converted i wonder.......lol,beautiful card,x

Tina said...

Such a pretty card Kerry, love the soft colours you have used. Tinaxx

Julie said...

a very pretty card

Judie aka Craftymess said...

gorjuss hunnie, the snow man is fantastic as well xx

TheKatsWhiskers said...

Such a beautiful card!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Tilda loves flowers. I love your card! What a treat! Lovely lace and pearl embellishments and your own little bouquet is very pretty! How did your nephew get the head on the snowman? It's enormous in comparison to this little chappie! Hugs, Lesley

Shirley-anne said...

Hi Kerry , your card is so pretty and feminine
Love the soft colours and cute image

Faith A said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Kerry, it's all so pretty! Lisa x

Enamul Hoq said...

I feel better after seeing your fabulous card . Clipping Path | Remove White Background