Friday

party animal

Hi peeps, hope you are all keeping well? can't believe it's Friday already....... Where does the time go eh? Before we now it it'll be blummin crimbo again... groan !! They say it's an age thing the older you get the faster time goes as it's all relative to how much time you've experienced already. Can't imagine what it's like to be 80 or 90 a year much seem like a day lol

Anyway I thought I'd stop by and show another little card I made using one of the new releases from



He one of the SNUGGLES set which is just one of the offers of the month


I thought I would give it to my niece for her birthday so I made a little box to go with it
 to put a few sweets and some money in .
I used this Takeout boxes free template HERE

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x
P.s sorry for those that have asked but I still cannot find out where the lovebird image from the card I posted a couple of days ago is from . Promise I will keep looking and let you know as soon as I do find it

Challenge time:
Totally papercrafts - spots and stripes

25 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Gorgeous Kerry I'm sure she will love it and the cute takeout box with sweeties!

Jo xxx

Marleen said...

Another wonderful card him, and that box is just too sweet. Im sure your wee niece will love both xxx

Karmakrafts said...

It put a smile on my face.. he is such a funny character

Sarpreet said...

Stunning card, love the layout and image.

Roma said...

Hi Kerry i am sure your niece will love it ,its gorgeous x

Debbie said...

A cute card, love the image and papers, hugs Debbie x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Kerry, fab cute image and love the colours..enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Lisa T said...

I love what you did with this new DSB image! The colors are fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

Amanda said...

Love this card Kerry, just wondered where the papers are from?

Linda said...

Such a cute image Kerry,its lovely x

Lee said...

Gorgeous,love that box.x

coops said...

aw these are stunning kerry.love the fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Love to Doodle! said...

Superbly gorgeous...xx

magic said...

Lovely fun card x

Faith A said...

What a bright and fun card, I expect she'll be thrilled with this little gift.

DianeL said...

Great card - love it!

Gems said...

Fantastic card, loving the box aswell, she will be so happy when you give this to her!

G XX

http://stitchinggems.blogspot.com/

Noreen said...

What a gorgeous, bright card Kerry xx

Buladi said...

white and blue is such a perfect color combo Melodie, a super creation.

Plastic Cards
Membership card Printing

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet kerry, and what a lovely bonus the box is :))
true about age...lol

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both gorgeous projects and a really cute image
Lindsay xx

Lisa T said...

I love the bright colors! You did a great job with the image. I'm sure your niece will love it.

CraftyLoops said...

I love this Kerry. Lee x

SARA said...

Hi Kerry!!!!!!gorgeous card!!!!!!!! i'm smile!!!!!!!! lovely card sorry for my english!!!!!!! hugs

Enamul Hoq said...

Impressive work . Great thanks . Clipping Path Service | Clipping Path