Sunday

Hattie Minus Buddy

Here's a very CAS and cute card I made using one of the Hattie images from The Digistamp Boutique


This image is really Hattie and Buddy but I enlarged it and then cropped it down to just Hattie's head. 
One of the reasons I adore digis so much ..they are just so versatile!
She is coloured with Prismacolor pencils . 
I added a flower cut from the same paper with an xcut punch onto her head band,
 a little stamped sentiment and some pearls to finish.

While I'm here I thought I'd show you a piccie of our own Hattie (my great niece)
My niece told her she could choose her own outfit yesterday
here's the result lol 


apparently the hat compliments the PJ's perfectly!


Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

21 comments:

Laura said...

Lol your neice looks so cute!
Love the card Kerry, great idea with the digi, I would have never thought of cropping. Great colour scheme too, I adore green and pink.
Laura xx

Debs M said...

lovely cas card x (great fashion sense too!)

Christine L said...

Fabulous card Kerry.... love that image and how you've cropped and coloured her...

And such a brill pic of your great neice! She certainly IS a Hattie!!
Hugs
Christine x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh so sweet CAS card and oh so sweet decidedly un-cas niece! Hugs, Lesley

Louise Welsh said...

Beautiful card so cute. louise xx

Judie aka Craftymess said...

beautiful card hun, Have to agree the a hat does go with the pjs lol

hugs
judie xx

Shaz said...

Really lovely card kerry. Where did your niece get her glasses??? i want some lol x

Tina said...

Lovely card Kerry, colour combo looks great together. You Grt Niece looks so sweet in that hat and those glasses. Tinaxx

Catherine said...

This is so cute - love it.

Catherine x

GoonerGirl said...

Lovely card, I cannot believe you have a great niece you`re not old enough :O).. Chris xx

sues crafting corner said...

Lovely card Hun xxxxxx

Katina said...

Aww, your niece is so cute!! Love the outfit, lol!

Fab card Kerry - wish I could think 'out of the box' like you!
xx

Dawn said...

Lovely CAS card! I love the pic of your niece too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

CraftyLoops said...

This card is really lovely Kerry. And what a wee cutie, she looks so sweet with her wee sunglasses. Lee x

Faith A said...

Aw! soooooo cute

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful CAS Card Kerry, so sweet! JO XXX

rosie said...

fab card. love the hattie image. never thought to do this with her x

Kellylouj said...

Aw so cute, I love it when they put their own outfits together....not sure I will be so relaxed when my son decides to dress himself.

Julie said...

Fab C&S card!

You've got to love childrens dress sense! x

Linda said...

Great card Kerry, L x

Enamul Hoq said...

Very beautiful job . Glad to see your post . Clipping Path | Remove White Background