Saturday

They are calling me Lucy

Last minute Lucy!!
Well I am still ill..grr why am I always ill for my birthday and the run up to Christmas???
I have made a million Christmas cards for other people to give and only a hand full for myself as usual. I have purchased my usual heart foundation ones ( I know the shame) but I love to make a few personalised ones especially for the kids So I thought I better drag myself of the sick bed and attempt to make a few for those special peeps :)

Obviously with me being poorly I wanted them to be quick and thats one of the reason I love DSB images so much. They are such lovely im ages and colour up a dream super quick.


These are all from some of the latest releases which you can find HERE. One of the other things I love about digis is they are instant download so perfect for last minute cards :)

Sorry about the crumby photo it is so grey and dark here :(
Kerry x

18 comments:

Jane said...

Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly-woorly! And you still managed to make some fabby cards, they're perfect xx

Sue said...

Aw Kerry,I hope you get to start feeling better soon,your cards are lovely.
Big Hugs Sue xx

mags said...

These cards are lovely and the images are great. Hope you start to feel better soon.
Mags
x

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

your cards are lovely I always like your CAS style , hope you feel better for christmas and your birthday sending big hugs K x

Sally said...

Hi Kerry, sorry to hear that you're poorly & I hope the recipients of these beautiful creations appreciate you leaving your sick bed to make them. DSB do such cute images, I agree.
Sallyx

Anne said...

What gorgeous card Kerry, can't even make them that good when I am feeling well !!

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheKatsWhiskers said...

Gorgeous! Feel better soon - you have a week to get well for the big day :)

Julie said...

Lovely sweet cards Kerry, hope you're feeling better soon.

Catherine said...

Hope you feel better soon... I always love your cards, they are so simple yet always look so stunning!!!

Judith said...

Fabulous cards,as always! Get well soon.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Kerry, fab images...hope you are feeling better soon.
Wendy xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Kerry fab christmas cards and agree these are fab images for quick cards did some with the older images have yet to blog. Hope you are soon better. No fun is it. Hugs Sue xx

Love to Doodle! said...

Hope you start to feel better soon Kerry...These cards are stunningly fabulous - love em....xx

Anne said...

Love the effect you have on these toppers is it done on a hougie board ?

Pam said...

Hope you feel better soon. Happy Birthday for the 19th.

Faith A said...

fabulous cards love the colouring too

Enamul Hoq said...

Hello kerry ,
YOu have done this post very efficiently . Like this . Clipping Path | Clipping Path Service