Thursday

Thank you

Just popped  by to say Thank you for all your lovely messages. My mum is (fingers crossed) coming home today so that will be one less thing I have to worry about. You never know I may even get a card made by the weekend! I'm sure my DT bosses will be pleased to hear.

Talking of DT's The Stamp Basket are doing a fab free digi in aid of a young man called Brendon and his family


To find out all about it please pop over HERE and have a nose

Isn't he the cutest?

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

8 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Kerry.So hope all will be well.Fingers crossed you will be ok too.hugs xx

Jennie said...

Hope evrything gets better soon. Look after yourself too.

Big hugs
xxx

Christine L said...

Hi Kerry...
Take care hon and hope everything eases off for you soon..
Hugs
Christine x

Faith A said...

Aw! lovely stamp, hope you are well.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hope you and your mum are both feeling better
Lindsay xx

Trololo2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trololo2 said...

Hi Kerry, I'm new to all of this. I bought a bookm of easel card which is interactive. How do I put the works onto the page? Thanks for your help. Kate

Enamul Hoq said...

Capable sketching . Wonderful man, Thanks . Clipping Path | Remove White Background