Tuesday

The stamp basket DT Card

Hi all, Just stopping by to show you my latest Stamp Basket  DT card. 

As you all probably know I am a big fan of bears. And this little fizzy moon bear is fast becoming one of my faves. Isn't he just the cutest?
Ingredients all available in the shop HERE
Card blank - craftwork cards 
Image - fizzy moon little messages (coloured with prisma pencils)
finishing touches- Button  Gems  Glamour dust

Thanks for all your lovely messages about my mum. She came home last week but ended up back in the next morning. She has come home again today hopefully this time until she has to go back in for her op!
I am feeling awful myself though now. Maybe a bug  ..throat like swallowing razor blades/shivers/headaches/aching etc etc. Hope it goes pretty quick. why is it I'm always ill for my birthday! Then the aftermath is looking like rubbish for all the chrimbo photos ..lol :( 

Sorry I missed announcing my Serif draw too. I'll be back in the next few days when I'm feeling better to do the draw.
TFSB
Kerry x

10 comments:

Christine L said...

Lovely card hon.... and hope you're feeling better soon!
Hugs
Christine x

The Stamp Basket said...

Your card looks wonderful...hope you feel better soon. Take care..Hugs, Janet xx

Roma said...

Cute card kerry ,hope you & your mum start to get better for a wonderful relaxing christmas ,a speedy recovery to the both of you x

CraftyLoops said...

Oh dear Kerry, sorry to hear about your poor wee Mammy and now youre not well! Hope you get better quickly. I love this card, its so cute. And I really like the shape of card too, love the scalloped edges. Lee x

Debbi said...

LOVE IT! I have a soft spot for teddies too :) xx

Katina said...

Aww Kerry, you're definitely getting more than your fair share of horrible stuff lately! Glad your mum is home and hope you feel better soon too.

You might be feeling awful but your card is just as gorgeous as always. I love that little bear too.
xx

coops said...

so stunning kerry.i love the fizzy moon and fantastic colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

mrs ann said...

I love the lttle bear too! Gorgeous card! Hope you feel better soon. x

Steph said...

Such a sweet card, Kerry! I love the colours! HOpe you and your Mum are feeling better soon x

Enamul Hoq said...

Beautiful card . I choose this card . Clipping Path | Remove White Background