Saturday

Looking Forward

Hi Folks long time no "see" . 
Well what can I say 2011 Christmas has not been the best. I won't bore you with all the details but it consisted of lots of hospital visits for my mum who was back in again till yesterday. Hopefully this time she is staying home :) a short stay myself (only one night for my stomach again) and just generally loads of sickness and bugs..bleh bleh bleh!!

I'm feeling much better now and hopefully ready to start the new year in a better frame of mind and I'm hoping a more positive year health wise to. I am determined to lose a bit of weight and start to get back into fitness. I used to do quite a lot of circuits and swimming etc before my stomach started giving me so much trouble. Since giving it up the weight has crept on. I got a xbox kinect for Xmas so I've got the zumba disc so I'm gonna start off gentle and home and see how I get on with that then I don't feel the pressure of going to classes when I'm not feeling to well. Well that's the plan anyway...we'll see how it goes lol.

Anyhow that's enough waffle from me........I was feeling so much better this morning that I even managed to make a card


Ingredients available at The Stamp Basket
Glitter: Glamour Dust
Gems: Dovecraft

Also, don't forget that The Stamp Basket SALE is still on with up to 30% off designer papers and 25% of selected stamps...and for those who would still like to make a donation to Brandon and his family and receive our free 'Love Came Down at Christmas' digi stamp, you can do so here until 2nd January 2012.

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x





18 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Kerry
pretty little card i wish you a happy and healthy new year!
hugs
Suzie Qx

Viv's Visuals said...

Hi Kerry. Hope you and yours have a happy (and healthy) 2012. x

Lisa said...

Hi Kerry, Such a sweet card!

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Lisa x

Bea said...

cute card Kerry - glad to hear you are feeling more positive for 2012 and wish you and yours all the best for the new year.

jules said...

Kerry gorgeous card! all the best for the new year and your mums health!!

kitty said...

Hiya - A really pretty card Happy New Year and better health to you and your family. Kitty xx

Toulouse31 said...

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2012 Kerry. Hope your Mum (and tum) are better soon too!
Hugs from toulouse, Donna x

The Stamp Basket said...

Such a lovely card, Kerry! Glad to hear you are Mum are on the mend...fingers crossed for a better New Year for you all! Hugs, Janet xx

Lee said...

Beautiful card.
Sending you Huge Huggles.Wishing you all a very Happy,Peaceful and Safe 2012.xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful Kerry.....and wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Christine L said...

Lovely card Kerry.... and here's to a happy and healthy 2012!
Hugs
Christine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
A gorgeous card and Happy New Year and all the best
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Julie said...

FAbulous card, Kerry, beautifully coloured! Wishing you a healthy(ier) and happy 2012!! Hugs, Juliexx

coops said...

so stunning kerry.your design is gorgeous and i love the image :D
wishing you a happy and healthy new year ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card, Kerry!

Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
Kathkat.

Faith A said...

Poor you Kerry, hope all has settled and you and your Mum are better.
Love this cutie card so pretty

Enamul Hoq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Enamul Hoq said...

Excellent post . Thank you so much for sharing this post with us . Remove White background | Clipping Path