Sunday

Natures Guide

Well I'm still not well and feeling like this isn't really helping me in the old crafty department. The old mojo has gone completely out of the window! I told myself I HAD to make something today so what could be better than some Clipart Fairy goodies to get the juices flowing. That's what I love about Wendys beautiful printables  ...you can do as much or as little as you like and they always look brill at the end



The size of the card is A5 landscape but I chopped a chunk from the front off and made a panel on the right hand side.
I used some of the natures guide goodies which you can find HERE
The flowers are using the same papers from tim holtz tattered florals die
The butterfly is an xcut punch
I hand cut the leaves, added a few gems and a ribbon bow to finish and voila 

Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely get well wishes once again
Kerry x

15 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Well I dont know about our mojo going out the window because this is absolutely beautiful Kerry. Oh dear, sorry to hear you are still sickie no well as, its called in our house. Hope you get better soon. Lee x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi wow I love this idea of chopping a bit off ! Love the paper and the frame with your beautiful flowers! Kitty :D

Wendy said...

So beautiful Kerry, lovely colour and those flowers are gorgeous...hope you are feeling better soon.
Wendy xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Kerry, hope you feel better soon. Hugs Teresa xx

Katina said...

So beautiful Kerry! Hope you're feeling better soon.
xx

Lee said...

Wishing you better Kerry.Love your creation it's really STUNNING hun.xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely, very sophisticated. Elaine

Aileen said...

Beautiful soft colours. x

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear that you're still feeling poorly hun, sending you speedy get well wishes.

I wish I could make a card as stunning as this when I was below par and lacking in mojo!! I love how you've chopped the edge off. It almost makes it look like the edge on the inside panel is like a bookmark waiting to be detached.

Sarah xx :0)

coops said...

so beautiful kerry.i love the soft colours ;D

xx coops xx

Roma said...

Lovely card Kerry ,sorry you are still not feeling too great ,not been feeling too brilliant myself either x

Christine L said...

FABULOUS card hon........ so sorry that you're still not 100% ... hope you get better really soon!
Hugs
Christine x

Faith A said...

This is gorgeous and a lovely sentiment, the rest of your cards are beautiful too.

Hope you are on the up and feeling better.

Julie said...

These are lovely Kerry

Enamul Hoq said...

I appreciated your Natures Guide . Awesome to see . Clipping Path | Remove White Background