Tuesday

little messages


Hi all, 
Just stopping by to show you this cute fizzy moon stamp. 
My niece asked me to make some hot choc treat mugs for the kiddies teacher gifts.
And I thought this little cutie would be perfect!





Ingredients

Thanks for stopping by today
The decorating was going well but now I seem to have come down with this stupid stomach bug. I carried on wallpapering with a hot water bottle strapped to my tummy yesterday.!I'm such a trooper lol At first I just thought it was a bought of my usual stomach problems coming on but Today I have been sick all day.:( I am not a pretty site I can tell you! Hope it doesn't last long the house is upside down and I have my pre Christmas hair appointment on Friday. Can't miss that as she can't fit me in again before Christmas and I've left it a couple of extra weeks as it is. I'll look like something from the black lagoon by the time The big fella comes ..not good ! 
Kerry x

13 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Kerry this is really gorgeous. Lee xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
A gorgeous gift,hope you are feeling better soon,take care
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sarah said...

Really cute Christmas gift, beautifully coloured.
I hope you're feeling better soon.
Sarah xx :0)

mags said...

Super christmas gift. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Mags
x

The Stamp Basket said...

Lovely idea, Kerry...and Fizzy Moon looks so cute! Hope you recover quickly...good hairdressers are like gold dust! Hugs, Janet xx

Lee said...

Oh Kerry not nice at all.Dooooo hope you will soon be better hun.I adore this image and your creation is as always STUNNING.Gentle Huggles.xx

Christine L said...

Oooh Kerry... Poor you! Hope your bug is just a 24 hour ting, and that you feel better tomorrow!

Love these tags.. Colouring is fantastic!
Hugs
Christine x

Judith said...

Love this, really pretty. Hope your tummy bug goes away.

Roma said...

These are lovely ,great gift ideas ,take care x

descuento ropa said...

A great gift idea you shard here, and I sure it will be best for my sister. I hope you are feeling better soon, take care and not take any pills without doctor prescription.

sparklingblackrose said...

This is lovely, I am sure they will love them :-) Elaine-xxx-

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is fab, what a lovely looking gift
Lindsay xx

Enamul Hoq said...

I'm inspire to see your creation . Like this . Clipping Path |
Clipping Path Service