Wednesday

Release day

Yes it's release day over on The Digistamp Boutique and as always Sally-ann has drawn some absolutely adorable images Including this little beaut HATTIE


She is one of the offers of the month from this set CUTE CHRISTMAS OFFER

The other new release/special offer



I hope Cocoa doesn't read this but Louis could easily become my all time favourite little bear :)
I am printing about a million off as I type so he wil deffo be making an appearance on some of cards very soon. Isn't he adorable?

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

10 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Beautiful card, I love the shape. Lee xx

Katina said...

Fabulous Kerry! These images are just gorgeous, I agree, and I can't wait to play! xx

Vicky said...

Ooh so adorable Kerry...

big hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

FAbulous - gorgeous colours and what a great shape! Juliex

Jo Davies said...

Adorable Kerry, simply stunning loving your card shape too! Jo xx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful image Kerry and l love the shape you have made x Susan x

Roma said...

Just Gorgeous :)

coops said...

gorgeous card kerry.the image is adorable and i love the fab shape ;D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Can you tell I'm working backwards through my commenting? LOL
LOVE this card shape Kerry... very different but so eye-catching! And that image is lovely.. coloured perfectly of course!
Hugs
Christine x

Enamul Hoq said...

Each creations are so complex here . Clipping Path | Remove White Background