Wednesday

Rose Garden

Here's a easel card I've made for my Nans Birthday using this beautiful shaper set called Rose Garden from the Clipart fairy
She's going to be 92 this year! 


I added my own sentiment
then used the Rose alpha set printed off the Nan them cut out and raised onto the shaper
I made some simple rolled roses using the matching background paper also in the set
I few pearls and some glamour dust to finish
 
Thank you soo much for all the lovely get well wishes. I am feeling much better today and I'm hoping to be back updating my blog daily very soon. If you have sent me any emails please bare with me as I have a load to answer.

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by
Kerry x

22 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty card Kerry and glad to hear you are on the mend. xx

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card, Love the shape x
Wendy x

Denise and Louise said...

Beautiful card - your Nan will love it.
Denise xx

Judi said...

Lovely card Kerry. I sure your Nan will be really pleased with it.

Judi x

Viv's Visuals said...

So pretty - am sure she'll love it and I hope she has a very happy Birthday.

Julie said...

This is pretty Kerry, I'm sure it'll be treasured.

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Kerry...and so pleased your are feeling better too...

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Sheila said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better now Kerry! Gorgeous card - I misread your words thinking the Clipart Fairy was 92!! Happy Birthday Grandma!! Sheila:)X

Jane said...

Great card Kerry, my Nan turned only 91 this year!!!! Jane x

jules said...

oh wow it's gorgeous Kerry!!

Katina said...

Absolutely stunning Kerry!! So glad you're feeling a bit better. xxxx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Kerry - pleased you are feeling a bit better x Susan x

CraftyLoops said...

Kerry this is a beautiful card, really stunning. Lee xx

The Fairy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kerry, my fav of the moment Rose Garden

Your Nan is sure to love it

Hugs
Wendy x

SUZYD said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD.LOVE THE SOFT COLOURS.SUSAN X

coops said...

wow this is stunning kerry.really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

gina g said...

This is gorgeous Kerry and congrats and happy birthday to your nan. luv gina xx

Lee said...

Oh WOW.Love the shape and lovely soft colours.Really Beautiful.xx

Wendy said...

Asolutely stunning Kerry,so pleased you are feeling a bit better.
Wendy xx

Christine L said...

Ooooh how stunning Kerry! Your Nan will LOVE it! And 92!!! Woww!
Hugs
Christine x

Clair said...

Ooohh. I love the shape of this card - really pretty! xxx

Enamul Hoq said...

Obviously it's a amazing job . Clipping Path | Remove White Background