Sunday

Mannequin....

...Do you remember that film? Late 80's Andrew McCarthy & Kim Cattrall. OOH I loved it
and the song ....Nothings gonna stop us now. I think I was about 13/14 when it came out dancing round in front of the telly with me hair brush dreaming of being gorgeous lol Oh how I wish I could go back to that age sometimes!

Anyhow Enough waffle! Here's a card I made with "mannequin"one of the new digi images over on a passion for stamps 


It definitely didn't come out like it was in my head but they can't all be masterpieces can they eh?
Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

14 comments:

Julie said...

Such a pretty swirly image, love how you've used it on your card. Oh and boy do I remember that film,lol,things were so much simpler back then,wouldn't mind turning the clock back myself.x

Julie said...

I love the soft shabbiness of this card Kerry, lovely work.

Lee said...

Fab card i love it.Oh yes i remember that film very well,i was alot older than you though lol.xx

Katina said...

Ooooh, gorgeous shabby chic masterpiece Kerry! Love it! xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Kerry - hope you are well. The card is so stylish love it, the film - my hubby has the dvd somewhere a good oldie x Susan x

Penni said...

Great card. I love this film too.

Hugs
Penni
X

Ruth said...

Looks like a masterpiece to me!! I could turn the clock back too lol! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much, Ruth x

Christine L said...

Love it Kerry!
Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

stunning card kerry.i love this image :D

xx coops xx

Aileen said...

I love the soft vintage feel to your card. x

Sarah said...

Great card Kerry! I now have the song running through my head, I loved that! I can see the cheesy music video as I type!
Sarah xx :0)

Karen said...

Gorgeous card. Love the vintage feel. Fab papers. xx

Kathleen said...

beautiful card kerry (as always) - and one of my all-time fave films too!!!


Kathleen Mc xx

Enamul Hoq said...

This Mannequin looks awesome . So much thanks . Clipping Path |
Remove White Background