Saturday

oh dear...

I seem to be developing a "thing" for making boxes...lol


I've got no idea what I'm gonna use this one for lol

The paper is the same as a few days ago but again I just changed the colour in page plus
It has all been distressed/ over stamped and inked with antique Linen distress ink
sentiment is computer generated using papyrus and french script MT
The corner where made using an xcut diamonds border punch
flowers/laves handcut

Again different for me with the "old" look but they say a change is as good as a rest huh?
Thanks for stopping by today and have a good weekend
Kerry x

15 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous Pickle! I love making boxes too. The sentiment looks beautiful and the corners soooo perfect. I made 2boxes for a friend yesterday,haven't blogged them yet butll get round to it soon. Have you made any new crochet items recently? Enjoy your weekend,Julie x

kay said...

its adorable,am sure you will find a use for it,if not just admire it,x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
A gorgeous and beautiful box,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous box Kerry,I am sure it will get used soon.
Sue x

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous box Kerry - love the vintage look and those flowers.
Denise xx

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

gorgeous kerry your boxes are lovely K xx

Lee said...

Hi Kerry.This is so pretty.You are so talented.Happy Weekend.xx

Aunty Sue said...

wow kerry this is lovely struggle with distressing but you dont

Wendy said...

Gorgeous box Kerry,love the vintage look and those flowers are stunning.
Wendy xx

Katina said...

Beautiful box Kerry; I love the aged look, the papers are gorgeous and the sentiment looks perfect at the centre. Your flowers are perfect too. So lovely. xx

Ohneilly said...

Kerry, this is stunning. I have saved a little plain white gift box from a toiletries set, you have insppired me to make something- well try to make something nice.
Claire xx

Julie said...

Your boxes are all lovely Kerry, love their soft shabby styling.

coops said...

wow this is stunning kerry, really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

this is lovely kerry. love the corners too!
kathleen mc x

Enamul Hoq said...

I'm amazed to see your post . Thanks for sharing . Clipping Path | Remove White Background