Thursday

Diddy slippers

A few people have been asking if I've done any more crochet lately
well here's a teeny tiny pair of baby slippers I've just made


I followed this ladies fabulous Tut on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRevVlvQbc&feature=related
If you are new to crochet you should check out her tuts wow they are fab and she explains everything so well even a numpty like me can understand them lol
I did use a thinner yarn and a slightly smaller hook then the one she used ...............
.................If only I had a baby to fill them :(

Think I'm feeling confident enough now to get some decent yarn and some more hooks rather than this cheapo stuff see if I can produce something a bit more special :)
TFSB
Kerry x

12 comments:

Janette said...

Wow they are so so sweet, you are so talented. Janette x

MARY B said...

Looks special enough to me, they are so cute. Mary x

Christine L said...

awwwww so beautiful!
Hugs
Christine x

sue said...

well done,they are beautiful. sue xx

Sarah said...

I think you're far from Numpty Kerry - Extremely talented.

Best Wishes

Sarah x

Faith A said...

Aw! how lovely, you've made them beautifully

Wendy said...

Awwwww so sweet,really gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Lee said...

Beautiful.xx

Viv said...

Oh aren't these the sweetest little bootees.......I have a reason to make some now too( saying no more atm.) :O) Viv xx

Linda said...

Very talented, they are adorable x

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful...aaawww! But they must have needed a bit of patience to make!

Kathkat.

Enamul Hoq said...

This is the one of the excellent post . Clipping Path | Remove White Background