Friday

Molly Spencer

I'm loving this new family over at The Digistamp Boutique called The Spencers.


As you may have noticed of late I am trying to use my images in different ways by cropping etc ..you get more for your money that way don't you.
For this card I have used Molly Spencer but cropped her right down as I've had this cute little CAS layout in my head for days and she is just perfect for it!
As always I've coloured her with prisma pencils the little daisy punch is by xcut and the text font is bookworm
TFSB
Kerry x

13 comments:

Dazie said...

Beautiful!
dazie
x

Jennie said...

I am loving your cropping Kerry!
Its so inspiring, it's something I previously would never have thought of doing!

Your card with the 3 baby animals blew me away! xx

rosie said...

another gorgeous card Kerry. love all your work x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Kerry - love the CAS layout and soft, sweet colours, Jo x

Katina said...

Just fabulous! Love this layout. xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kerry,fab layout.
Wendy xx

Julie said...

It's amazing how different an image looks once cropped,have tried this a few times myself lately though with nowhere near as brilliant as your results,I can but try lol! You have a good weekend too! Hugs,Julie x

Kellylouj said...

Love this image kerry and what you ahve done with it x

Kathleen said...

super cute. love the gingham!
kathleen mc x

Love to Doodle! said...

Stunningly cute...love it...xx

jules said...

oh Kerry it's another beauty!

Kathleen said...

lovely CAS card.
kathleen mc x

Enamul Hoq said...

Hey Kerry ,
Excellent work . Like this .
Clipping Path |
Remove White Background