Thursday

For my mum

Heres card I made for my mums birthday using one of these gorgeous bears from The clipart Fairy


I added my own wording in the plaque using bookworm and loosiescript fonts
I coloured her with prisma color pencils cut her out and mounted onto 3d foam
Added an embossed background using a craft too embossing folder
A little bit of organze ribbon and some faux pearls and voila!
Hopefully my mum likes it. I always have to think about it when I make cards for my mum as she is registered blind. So I like to add a bit of texture. She has a small amount of vision but doesn't process pattern very well so I kept the background plain and them hopefully she will be able to make out the image.

AND it's not her birthday till the middle of August!!! A month and a half in front!!! Get me lol

Hope you are having a good week
TFSB
Kerry x

15 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous card. Love that embossed background and the image is so sweet. I am sure your Mum will love it - I know I would - :0)

Denise xx

Clairebears said...

This is so pretty, I'm sure she will love it :0)
Love Clariebears x

Debs M said...

love the bear and embossed background, do you know hose folder it is?
hope your mum likes it, with all the texture x

Debs M said...

love the bear and embossed background, do you know hose folder it is?
hope your mum likes it, with all the texture x

jules said...

oh Kerry total gorgeousness!!! i do love The Clipart Fairy, iv'e started buying stuff.

Kellylouj said...

aw this is too cute x

jillb said...

what a very pretty card - love all the embossing on the white background, and such a really cute image. xx Jill B

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo great card ... and fancy being that far ahead ... lol ... you mum will love it happy crafting love sandy xx

Christine L said...

Another fabulous card Kerry.... Love it all! The embossing folder is just perfect behind the image.. and all the layering up adds. I'm sure your mum will LOVE it! Now I'm off to find one of those fonts!
Hugs
Christine x

Faith A said...

This is beautiful and will be when you Mum is feeling it.

Julie said...

adorable card Kerry

Wendy said...

Adorable card Kerry,love the embossed background,so beautiful.
Wendy xx

Kaz said...

How organised are you!
What a beautiful card, love the embossing.
Kaz x

Kathleen said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
love the white on white and the embossing.
kathleen mc x

Enamul Hoq said...

Great birthday gift card for mom . Like it . Clipping Path service | Remove Background