Wednesday

What a catch..

Two cards in a row with no white space..blimey I dunno what's come over me lol

I'm loving this little chap from the Digistamp Boutique he's part of the smiths range and he's called James fishing
Isn't he handsome? and crikey ...what a whopper lol
Of course I coloured him with prisma color pencils :)
All the papers are from a quarterly assortment at sweet shoppe designs which I distressed and machine stitched
I made the little hook myself and added a bit of fishing line
The sentiment was computer generated onto a little plaque that was in the paper kit as where the buttons 

I am entering him into the following challenges:

High Hopes Stamps - One For The Boys
DDH Challenges - Stitches
 My Partner in Crafting Crime - Layer it up
Card Cupids - Dots and/or Stripes
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes 
One Stop Craft -  Spots and Dots  

Thanks for stopping by
Kerry x

19 comments:

MARY B said...

What a super card love that image. Mary x

coops said...

brilliant male card kerry.i love the fab image and papers :D

xx coops xx

Sheila in Cyprus said...

Kerry this is so cute, the image is gorgeous. Love your choice of colours and papers. Love Sheila x

Kathleen said...

lol...here me thinking and surprised, what not white space.

Brilliant male card. Fab papers and image.

Ruth said...

Super card..he looks pleased with his catch!! Ruth x

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love the image.
Good luck with the challenges.
Margaret

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! Love the colors and layout! What a cute liitle boy too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at DDH!

Love that you go by Pickle... I'm Mama Pickle...as my son is pickle :-)

Michelle Single said...

Love the way you did your stitches to overlap off the edge... newbie on the card stitching here, but definitely going to keep an eye on how you do it! Fabulous! Thanks for adding your unique way to stitch to the DDH gallery this week!

Katina said...

As stunning as ever Kerry. xx

jean said...

great male card and for any age, love the image and great layout and colours x

Saskia said...

Great card! Lovely to see your work at Card Cupids! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

deesdesigns said...

Super cute! Love the image and your color scheme. Thanks so much for joining our stitching challenge at DDH and I hope I'll see you again in future challenges!

deesdesigns said...

I forgot to mention - I love your blog name!!!

Hannah Clark said...

That's just an adorable image! What a great guy card! The colours are awesome! Thanks for joining us at DDH!

Cazza said...

Kerry I absolutely love your card!! The DP's are gorgeous and the image is fab, a brilliant male card :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Very lovely card Kerry, love the cute image and fab papers.

Donna x

Jacqueline said...

Great image - would make a good Father's day Card Too Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids ... there is a new challenge that was just posted.
Hugs. Jacqueline

bosenberries said...

Love all the stitching!! Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
Robin

Enamul Hoq said...

I'm very glad to see your creation .
Clipping Path
Product Photo Editing