Sunday

more little cards

I quite enjoyed making the last little set of cards so I thought I would make some more . But for grown ups this time :)


The stamp is one of the very first stamps I owned and is called scribbly flower by papermania
I stamped it with versafine black onyx ink onto papermill shop linen cardstock
The sentiment is from an old see'ds set and I added couple of faux pearls and gems to finish

I hope the weather has been as glorious where you are as it has been here.
We've spent most of today digging/weeding/potting up in the veggie plot ..boy I'm knacked but it was so lovely to be outside. I do hope we have a good summer this year, now wouldn't that be lovely?

Challenge time: 
Allsorts - Anything but a Square
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Clean & Simple
 Card Makin' Mamas - embellish it.
Colour Create  –  Pink, black, white. (card on the left)
Creative Cottage  - white/blank space
Freshly Brewed  - flowers
Clear It Out! - Flowers, Flowers & more Flowers
Crazy Challenge - Just Add Flowers
Pollycraft - Old Neglected Stamp
There's Magic in the Air - Lets use flowers

TFSB
Kerry x

28 comments:

Kellylouj said...

Beautiful Kerry x

carol said...

ooh lovely kerry, these look so sweet and simple... x carol

Redrottie said...

you always make them look so elegant picklickle xxx well done xx

Clarky J said...

These are Fab - this is still one of my fav stamps x

Christine L said...

Hi Kerry...... these are FAB! Love the off the edge style. Now... do you realise I have a Kerry folder on my PC? Your cards always inspire me so much that I have created your own special folder in my 'ideas' folder! OK.... I'm OCD with all my folders on this one aren't I? LOL!
Happy Sunday
Christine x

Nicola Anne said...

I like these Kerry. Simple but classy makes a welcome change sometimes.....

I too have many neglected stamps I must dig out..

Craftilicious said...

what a great idea to make a set - handy to have some in stock. I love that stamp it's so effective. x

Vicky said...

Fab cards Kerry! I love this papermania scribble stamp, I think my mum has it! Enjoy the sunshine!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

coops said...

stunning cards kerry, so elegant :D

xx coops xx

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful cards, I have that stamp somewhere!!! may have to dig it out! x

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful cards Kerry, love the simple stylish designs :o) Lisa x

Fiona Keel said...

Kerry, love your C & S cards, fab stamp, the cards are so elegant! Fi x

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

these are lovely kerry..what a pretty set..
hugs
Michelle x

sue said...

gorgous set,they are beautiful.sue xx

Ruth said...

Beautiful cards!

Sheila in Cyprus said...

These are stunning. CAS but very striking. Sorry to put the 'mockers' on things Kerry, but we are coming back to UK on Thursday, what's the betting the weather changes? Hope not we have planned to take the Grandchildren down to Devon. Love Sheila x

smee73 said...

So elegant. Fiona xx

skated said...

Kerry these are beautiful, i love the stamp. Wonder if you can still buy it

Kate xxx

Carolk said...

love the simplicity of these cards. Carolk x

Jane said...

WANT that scribbly flower stamp!!! Brilliant xxx

Katina said...

Gorgeous Kerry! I've got this stamp somewhere - you've inspired me to dig it out! xx

Donna Mosley said...

These are fab Kerry, love the stamp.
The veggie plot sounds like hard work hun, hope you get loads of yummy veg.

Donna x

GoonerGirl said...

Theses are lovely, I have this stamp too not used it for years ... Chris xx

Linda said...

I remember trying to buy this stamp but couldn't get it anywhere, its lovely. And these cards are great xx

Lee said...

Really lovely and elegant as always Kerry.xx

Carrieanne said...

Absolutely stunning set of cards. This stamp was also one of my first stamps that I bought - I really must dig it out of my cupboard! xx

Zoe said...

This is a lovely set! I have this stamp too, I don't remember the last time I inked it up though!

Enamul Hoq said...

Kerry your are sharing this great and professional work . So thanks .
Clipping Path
Product Photo Editing