Friday

After the shock.........

........Of yesterdays multi layered creation...LOL :)
I thought I'd better get back to the old CAS



The image is from The Clipart Fairy and you can find it here
I coloured it with prisma color pencils
The backing paper is from an old download of mixed gingham's I had in my stash but you can check out 
The fab papers at The clipart Fairy Here  for something very similar
The baby boy wording is papermania rub on.
 
I just want to apologise for lacking in my blogging duties . I've had my nephew staying with me for the  last couple of weeks so obviously my me time is rather limited. Hopefully I'll get a bit of blogging time over the weekend to have a bit of  a catch up. Thanks for all the lovely comments you have been leaving me they are so appreciated :)
Kerry x

19 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully clean and simple and perfect papers for this lovely image! Hugs, Lesley

Marie B. said...

What a cute card! I like your style Kerry!

Donna Mosley said...

Very cute card Kerry, love the fab image and gingham.

Donna x

MARY B said...

Beautiful Card. Mary x

Aunty Sue said...

stunning Kerry

Christine L said...

Love it Kerry... back to your usual classy elegance!
Hugs
Christine x

jules said...

Hi Kerry wow gorgeous card!!!

Lee said...

Really Beautiful.xx

Katina said...

Just so fresh, clean and perfect Kerry! xx

Kathleen said...

lovely card kerry. i love that image!
you made me buy it! LOL!!
Kathleen Mc xx

coops said...

gorgeous card kerry.i love the sweet image and stunning soft colours :D

xx coops xx

C. Camp said...

Super cute card. Love the gingham papers.

Jennie said...

Love this kerry! That stork is just adorable and I love the simplicity of the background! Its beautiful xxx

maggie said...

beautiful card as always mags

Vicky Hayes said...

This is just gorgeous Kerry - I love its clean lines and the perfect colours.

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

This is GORGEOUS.
Hugs, Sandra

Jose said...

Sweet card Kerry, love it
Jose

Zoe said...

This is lovely x I really like the combination of the brown and blue.

Enamul Hoq said...

Just awesome to see this . So much love .
Clipping Path |
Product Photo Editing