Tuesday

well it's the 1st of the month .....

....and we all know what that means! Yep, release day at Digistamp Boutique:)
And oh my I am in LOVE with the flower images !! Here is my very first creation but believe me there will be plenty more to follow :)



Two cards in one week that I can actually say I am pleased with..now that doesn't happen very often!! lol

Image from the new release at digistamp boutique coloured with prismacolor pencils
Computer generated sentiment using Jellyka CuttyCupcakes font
I cut it out using the outside the box technique and finished off by scoring a border 1/2 cm in.

I hope you like???? Pop over to the digistamp boutique and take a peek at the other gorgeous flowers Sally - Ann has penned as part of this months offers. There are also two super cute bears called Bella and Oscar.


16 comments:

jules said...

so beautiful Kerry!

Crafty Karen said...

absolutely stunning :-D

Sarpreet said...

Absolutely gorgeous - beautiful layout

Jennie said...

Beautiful card.
Where do you get all your lovely fonts from.

Linda said...

Hi Kerry, Love this card, and such a beautiful image xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful, love the flower image,
Margaret

Jennie said...

WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW
Ha! Just stunning!
Been over to the store and purchased them hehe! Saw your other samples too! Absolutely amazing! xx

Jennie said...

BTW I meant to ask...

You use your Hougie board a lot! Do you recommend it?

xxxx

kay said...

this is simplicity at its best,x

Sally said...

Love it Kerry, you colour so beautifully. CAS at it's best.
Sally x

Debs said...

Stunning card Kerry. Love it. Debs xx

Katina said...

Perfect in every way Kerry! You're amazing. xxx

Kitty Kats Krafts said...

Kerry your cards and always so stunning, but I LOVE this one!

I will need to get this one soon and try out lots of different colours.... ooo yellow will be great for easter!

Thank you for your inspiration!

Sam x

Kellylouj said...

I just love this card it is amazing x

Debbie said...

A beautiful and elegant card, love it! hugs Debbie x

Enamul Hoq said...

A lot of love this flower that is my first choice .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background