Thursday

An Oldie

I've not been feeling well again over the last few days and when I am like this I find it hard to sit at my craft desk for any length of time so no crafting ever really gets done. So I've been having a dig around and found a few cards that for some reason I never published at the time I made them.


I think this is stamped using versacolour turquoise ink 
and the sentiment is computer generated.
I have no clue what the stamp is lol

A few people have asked me in the past about matching printed text with ink pads and coloured cardstock. The simple answer is there is no trick . I just guess a few and print onto print scrap paper until I get it right.
I then jot down the rgb codes against the ink pad in a little chart I made for future use.

TFSB and for all the lovely comments you have been leaving me
and hi to my new followers
kerry x

12 comments:

MARY B said...

Great card, and hope you feel better soon Mary x

*Heart2Heart* said...

Awww hope you feel better kerry!
Really love all the cards youve been posting lately they are so dainty and pretty!

x

sueo78 said...

Hi Kerry, where and how do I find the rgb codes for colours? When I do colours I just keep changing the depth by clicking on the colour icon and choosing then printing but I wouldn't have a clue how to find that exact shade again.
Sue x

Kellylouj said...

A lovely card, so elegant as always x

Christine L said...

Fab card Kerry - hope you feel better soon!
Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

stunning card kerry, very delicate.
i hope you feel better soon :D

xx coops xx

sue said...

hi kerry
hope you feel better soon.
lovely card.
sue xx

Melodie said...

So sorry you're feeling poorly again Kerry ... and thanks so much for sharing a card, even though you're under the weather right now. All of your recent cards have been gorgeous, as always, and your Butterfly and Morning Glory cards are awesome!! Your blog is always inspirational ... you are very gifted! I do hope you feel much better again really soon. Hugs & Get Well Wishes XxX

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Kerry - hope you are feeling a bit better today hun x Susan x

Carrieanne said...

Gorgeous, Kerry, I love the subtlety of the colour. Hope you feel better soon x

Cazza said...

This is lovely Kerry :o) Sorry you're not feeling well, hope you feel better soon hon
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Enamul Hoq said...

Kerry amazing to see your job .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background