Saturday

Morning Glory

Here is another card where I have played with the digi image in page plus


The image is called Morning Glory and you can get it from A Passion for Stamps
I changed the outline of the image using the instructions in my tut HERE
The image is completely the wrong way around but as I was going for an  unrealistid look with my colouring I didn't think it mattered..sorry if you are a flower buff ...lol
Then printed again and stamped over the top using a floral background stamp to colour the flowers .
then cut out and decoupaged. I added a touch of prisma colour pencils to the leaves and stems for shading.
The sentiment was computer generated using the same RGB (colour) codes as the digi and I added a couple of little punched butterflies from the waste card oh and added a faux pearl
TFSB
Kerry x

Sorry about the funny colour to the piccie.
I will try and take another in the morniing when hopefully it will be a bit brighter

18 comments:

Shaz said...

Very pretty card Kerry. love the delicate colour. x

Cazza said...

So pretty Kerry
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Christine L said...

Oh Kerry - another stunner! You are really so talented - and that tutorial is great. I like that you've done the sentiment in exactly the same colour and to know how to do that is fab.
Hugs
Christine x

Kathleen said...

This is beautiful Kerry.

Kellylouj said...

Wow a lovely card x

Teresa said...

Another beauty Kerry.
Thanks for all your help with my blog.
Hugs Teresa xx

Jane said...

Beautiful card xxx

sue said...

beautiful card sue xx

GoonerGirl said...

This is Beautiful do love these CAS cards

Chris x

Monica said...

Stunning card... so delicate and elegant.

Came across your blog while I was at Catherine. Could not resist commenting on this pretty card.

xxx Monica

Ruth said...

Stunning! Very delicate and pretty! Ruth x

Katina said...

Just beautiful Kerry! xx

Lee said...

STUNNING.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Kerry
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

stunning card kerry.so beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Irene said...

A beautiful and stunning card. It's so soft and gentle. I love the delicate colours and your fab tutorial.

irene
xxxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love how you have only used most of the circle! Another inspired make! Once again - I do hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Lesley

Enamul Hoq said...

Great thanks Kerry for sharing this post with us .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background