Wednesday

More flowers

I couldn't resist making more and more cards with this fabulous new flower collection
from Digistamp Boutique


My Inspiration for this card came from the lovely Kaths blog
I just adore what she can do with flower stamps....One day when I grow up I want to make cards half as good :).....I can dream lol

For my card I arranged the flowers onto the patterned paper which is a summertime designs freebie called ring it in then printed it a few times and decoupaged the flowers and leaves.
The sentiment was also computer generated.
Then I added a bit of faux stitching and some seed beads to finish

TFSB

Kerry x

19 comments:

Amanda said...

Stunning card Kerry, really elegant.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
A beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Fluffles said...

Morning Kerry, love the card & I love Kath's ones too. Jx

Sheila in Cyprus said...

This is absolutely fabulous Kerry. I love the b.p and your colours. I peep in Kaths blog too, she is an uber talented lady. Love Sheila (Cyprus)

Kellylouj said...

Kerry, Kerry, Kerry your creations are wonderful and this is so fab! I hope I CAN be half as good as you!

Cazza said...

Wow, wow, WOW!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Jane said...

Gorgeous card Kerry, well done. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

jules said...

i do love this Kerry it's gorgeous and hey your telented yourself!!

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card, Kath is an inspiration. Elaine

coops said...

stunning card kerry.the flowers are fab and i love the soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Katina said...

Gorgeous Kerry and very like what I was thinking of doing tomorrow, lol!! Back to the 'drawing board'! xxxx

Chrysalis said...

So deceptively simple, Kerry - love it! xx

Carrieanne said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Another gorgeous card xx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card Kerry - the flowers are superb and the colour combo is fresh and springlike. Elizabeth x

Sally said...

Lovely paper Kerry & love that image as well. A simple design but effective.
Sally x

Linda said...

Beautiful card Kerry xx

Viv said...

This is so perfect Kerry, loving the colour combo too :O)

Jennie said...

This is absolutely stunning Kerry!
I must say your stitching is so neat! Do you use a ruler!? Its fab :)

xx

Enamul Hoq said...

Nice flower . so much love you post .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background