Sunday

Welcome Baby and Digistamp Boutique news

I made this little card and little pressie for a lady I know who is having a little bundle any day now. I don't know her that well she is a friend of a friend really so I just wanted something small to give along with the card so I made these little milk cartons and holder with my Hougie board. I added a couple of bibs/vests/socks/dummies in each of the 4 cartons.



I will make a tag with to/from with the babies name when she has actually had the baby. She knows it's a girl and what she is calling her but you never know do you? until they actually see the baby whether the name will suit. My niece was having a Grace all along her pregnancy but when she arrived they decided she was more of a Harriet lol

Well I hope you are having a good weekend despite this awful bloomin weather we are having here in the uk again. It has been so windy here in Coventry I though my roof was going to lift off last night!!!

Have you seen the latest news over on the Digistamp Boutique blog?
Sally-Ann has introduced a fab new monthly giveaway

Three lucky people will receive this digi (black outlines only), plus a £5 voucher to spend on the website! (winners will be chosen randomly and you can only enter once.)
(Click the picture to enter)


Kerry x

21 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Kerry I'm sure she will love it,so pretty! Jo xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
They are both gorgeous and what a fabulous idea,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Vicky said...

This is a stunning little set Kerry! So sweet. I'm sure your friends friend will adore it!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

sueo78 said...

Kerry this is a gorgeous set, is the poem a stamp? If not, then how have you got everything the sme colour? I am intruiged! I just love your stuff, so clean, so fresh, so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
Sue x

kay said...

adorable gift set and card,x

Sally said...

Hi Kerry, what a lovely gift idea. The little milk carton set is really clever & a pretty matching card.
Sally x

Aunty Sue said...

Fab Kerry she will be soo pleased

Grenouille Greetings said...

A stunning set! So pretty! Hope you and your "new pal" are enjoying the weekend! Hugs, Lesley

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a fabulous keepsake gift box. Absolutely LOVE it!
x Sylvia x

coops said...

wow a really beautiful gift set kerry :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely! u are so clever! sarahx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kerry, I've just been having a look around your fab blog, you are very talented and have made some wonderful creations. Love this gorgeous baby set. What a beautiful gift. I'm now a follower and will definately be visiting you lots.

Donna x

Jennie said...

Oh Kerry this is adorable!
I love the little milk carton! All that from one board! Amazing :)

xxx

Jan said...

Just adorable card and gift she will be delighted with them xx Jan

Sarpreet said...

so gorgeous

Sheila said...

Kerry this is gorgeous and such a beautiful gift to receive! One very lucky new Mummy! Sheila:)X
Love Stu too by the way!

Cazza said...

Oh WOW Kerry your card and gift set are stunning!! Gosh, she is one lucky mummy!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Lee said...

Absolutely STUNNING.Beautifully made.xx

Paula Gale said...

Oh Kerry - you are soooo talented - especially at making these little milk cartons. This little set is absolutely STUNNING.

Where on earth did you learn to make that holder for them though? Did you have a template - and if you got it from somewhere - would you mind letting me know where you got it from - I would be soooo grateful...

Bless you - and thanks in anticipation

Paula....

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea, I think I am gonna make 24 or 25 milk cartons and use them as an advent calendar.

Enamul Hoq said...

Better post you have done here . Kerry .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background