Friday

Violet

Here's a little card I have made for our goddaughter.
She lives up north many miles away so we don't get to see her half as much as we would like and she is always sending us funny little gifts/cards/pictures to let us now how she is getting on so this is a little card to just to say thanks and to let her know that we miss her too.

The image is Violet from Crafty Sentiments coloured with prisma pencils
The background is parcel paper stamped with an old See'ds daisy stamp using versacolour white ink
The sentiment is from the recent Molly Bloom stamp giveaway in simply cards and papercraft
Dark brown card is from the papermill shop online

Also a little apology to anyone who ever gives me any blog awards. I generally sit and schedule my blog posts/do commenting etc at the weekends and by the time I have gotten around to realising that I have an award waiting for me it has usually been around the circuit 5 times and I always end up with no-one to pass them onto and I just don't have the time to sit searching through loads of blogs to find ones that haven't received them yet. I do hope you understand and don't think I am being rude or ungrateful by not participating.

Hope you are having a good week
Kerry x

15 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Kerry,
fab card and sentimentm think some idiot has spammed you above - these guys have nothing better to do!!
have a great weekend
suzie Qx

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Kerry ~ fab image and great layout too :o)

I'm with you regarding awards, It's lovely receiving them but I do find them very time consuming and I so don't think you are rude at all :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Jan said...

Great card xx jan

Jennie said...

I'm actually in LOVE with this card!
Its adorable and works so well with the parcel paper xxx

Kellylouj said...

Such a beautiful card x

Jo Davies said...

Stunning Kerry beautiful creation hun! Jo xxx

coops said...

stunning card kerry.love how you use the parcel paper and fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Katina said...

How gorgeous Kerry! Always love what you do with the parcel paper! xx

Chrysalis said...

A lovely card, Kerry! I love the unusual colours. xx

Cazza said...

This is adorable Kerry, such a cute card :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Eisbärin said...

Beautiful card, Kerry. Simple, elegant and still great for a (not quite so little) girl!
Love, Alex

lizzies said...

Hi Kerry

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used and such a sweet image. If you would like to take a look over on my blog there is a little award for you.

Lizzie

Lynda said...

Just found you blog - love the feel of your cards, lovely colouring nad very elegant. Lynda

Kathleen said...

lovely card!
love the colouring!
kathleen mc xx

Enamul Hoq said...

Spanking you post and glad to see this .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background