Sunday

Sweet William

My nephew asked me to make a card for him to give to his "girlfriend" I was struggling a bit but as soon as I saw this new release called William from Digistamp Boutique I knew it would be perfect for the job

Image: William from Digistamp Boutique coloured with prismas
kraft = brown envelope
DP: digi download from sweet shoppe designs(Quarterly assortment, tropical hideaway)
Flower from same digi download
sentiment computer generated by me
Xcut scallop border punch

Blimey!!!...I used patterned paper a novelty for me at the mo lol
Hope you have all had a good weekend

Challenge time:
One Stop Craft - Birthday Card
Fairy Knoll - (2E) - birthday or thank you
Fashionista Friday - birthday
Totally Papercrafts - use a digi
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - (SIO) - anything goes
Meljens Designs - (SIO) - happy birthday
Paper Crafting Journey - (2W, 1E) - anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs - (SIO) - use a punch

Kerry x

18 comments:

Julie said...

Wow Kerry,I thought I'd got the wrong blog for a min! Patterned Paper!!!!! But then I saw what a brilliant and cute card you'd made and realised I was in the right place ;)
Have a great week Julie x

Kellylouj said...

Wo this is so adorable x

Sue said...

Hi Kerry
a fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely papers & design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Regan said...

Very cute! I think your nephew and his girlfriend will be impressed! Great coloring and I love the contrast of the designer paper against the kraft background! Thanks for playing along @ SSD! :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute and I love the papers. Thank you for playing along this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Fab card Kerry, love the image and gorgeous papers.

Donna x

Katina said...

Very different for you Kerry but just a beautiful! Papers and image are gorgeous and I love the way he's holding the flower, awww! xx

Francesca said...

great image

Thanks for joining us at one stop craft challenge this week and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kerry and good luck with the challenges x Susan x

Sally said...

Aww, this ones a cutie Kerry. Just the job.
Sally x

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love the papers you used.

Thank you for joining our Birthday Challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

Julie said...

Love your card. Simple design yet your pattern paper makes it pop! Love the flower embellishment
Thanks for joining us at SSD
Hugs,
Julie

gina g said...

Hi Kerry this is so cute, I hope you are well.

Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Cazza said...

Another stunner Kerry :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Sara said...

Awww, how sweet! I'm sure she will love it, thanks for playing along with SSD and DDSB!

Cindy said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journeys this week. hugs~ Cindy

lesleyworth said...

fabulous! love the papers...the image...and oh my...the kraft! great job! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Enamul Hoq said...

I admire your post a lot of .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background