Tuesday

Digistamp Boutique release day

This month Sally-Ann is introducing this little darling
Her Name is Grace ..isn't she a little beaut?
I couldn't wait to colour her in!
She is part of this months offer of the month


I am really liking shaped/folded cards at the moment and as I am trying to keep to my new years resolution and not only make squares I thought I would give this one a go.


It's great because although it folds out to be quite large, it all fits in a small square envelope.
I have taken a photo from above so you can see how it works

Ingredients
Image : Grace from The Digistamp Boutique
Sentiment : Digistamp Boutique
Colouring medium : prisma color pencils blended with mineral spirits
Papers: A digi download which is no longer available
Punch : Xcut small Daisy punch
Embellishments : pearls and ribbon from stash

I am writing this card from my sick bed. My stomach is giving me some problems again and has been awful today. Hopefully it's just one bad day and tomorrow won't be as bad. No need to worry though my cat is looking after me well. She just delivered me a lovely present. Yes you guessed it a mouse eeeewwwww she came running in and took it under the bed. It was still alive!!!!!!! OMG I have nearly had a heart attack lol. Hubby to the rescue and after much $£%&£^"*^ and ^*"%^&%!£^% he has finally trapped it!!Phew

I am entering the above card into the following challenges

Crazy Challenge (2E) - Happy birthday
Karber Weekly - DIGI STAMP and use something old
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes with a Digi
Digi's With Attitude! - (SIO) - include a digi person

Hope you are having a better day than me
TFSB
Kerry x

Note: I am posting this at midnight as I am not sure I will be able to get on in the morning .
If the links I have provided do not work please check back in the morning as the site may
not have been updated yet..ta x

17 comments:

lena said...

This is to cute. I am a new follower and love to invite to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Mandi said...

Fabulous card Kerri...as always!
Everything you do is so incredibly neat [net and tidy not 'hippy' neat hehe]
OMG at the mouse!!

Wish you better hun

mandi xx

Redland81 said...

Wow Kerry what a smashing card. Please can we have the measurements. Hope the tummy is better today. Jane

Christine L said...

What a beautiful card Kerry - you really have a way with this type of card - and I love the fact that it's a folder! Like the blogger above, I'd also like to know the measurements?
I do hope your tummy is better today - big hugs to make you feel better. I take it that you have an ongoing problem? I know what that feels like!
Hugs
Christine x

Julie said...

Hi Kerry, hope you're feeling a bit better today, I really like the different shape and layout to your card and the words are lovely too. Hope you have also recovered from the mouse drama too :)

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Sorry to hear you are ill, hope you are feeling a bit better, lovely card and what a cute image
ggod luck with the challenges
Margaret

Linda said...

Beautiful Card Kerry, hope your feeling better xx

juelmarie said...

oh my gosh - you did a marvelous job- thanks for entering it at Digi's With Attitude - love your work!

Juelmarie - DWA - DT

Cazza said...

Oh wow Kerry this is soooooo pretty!! I love the colour scheme and Grace is absolutely adorable!!

Re adoption: Go For It!! Once you start down the road you won't be able to turn back, something in your heart just opens right up to it :o)

Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

LouDotMac said...

This is gorgeous. Such a cute image - and the folds on this card are very clever!

I found your blog address over at the Trimcraft forum and I'm so glad I did. I love your work - off to have a nosey about.

Lou Mac. xo

Dawn said...

Great card! Love what you did with this! Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a precious card! Love the unique fold and the clean layout. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!

WeirdCat said...

Great card,I love the way you have positioned the sentiment, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

tampatha said...

This is just a sweet card! I love your image and the fancy fold. Thanks for joining our birthday celebration this week at The Crazy Challenge
-Tammy

Carley said...

This is a such a cute card! I love the stamp! Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Playtime. We hope you join us again soon!

Enamul Hoq said...

Great card you have design here Kerry .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path