Friday

Ruth's Roses

Here's a little card I have made using one of Ruth's beautiful floral digi images
This one is called two roses and you can find in over on a passion for stamps



The image is so beautiful it doesn't really need a lot doing to it. I printed it out onto linen card and added my own computer generated sentiment then simply coloured it with prisma color pencils and matted onto some black card . The border was cut using an xcut border punch and I added a few faux pearls to finish.

Ruth has realised some fab images recently...super adorable baby images which I can't wait to work with ...just got to get 100% better after this stupid bug.

I started with the flu which turned into super bad tonsillitis and ended up with quinsy (abscess). I have had to have it drained OMG Don't want that again in a hurry.... I can tell you!!! And now I have sinusitis!! Got antibiotics but they don't seem to be doing a great deal.Although I do feel much brighter today, not half as achy so hopefully that part is over with! But you wouldn't want to be around me at the mo...moan moan moan...lol Hubby has even deserted me and moved into the spare bed :( apparently I am dripping with germs!!! HMMMPPPHHHH

Anyway enough of my moans lol hope you are all well . Will try and pop over and have a peek at all your lovely blogs over the next few days.
TFSB and thanks for all your lovely get well wishes
*MWAH*
Kerry x

16 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Kerry, sorry to hear that you are still poorly & that you've been through so much since you first got the flu. I do hope you get better very soon as I've missed seeing your lovely cards. I love your new one, so pretty & yes I agree, it didn't need much else. Sweet & simple.
Sally x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Stunning card Kerry, beautiful image and layout :o)

Gosh you did have it bad :o(
Hope you are feeling better now hun :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Elaine Stark said...

beautiful card. I hope you continue to feel better. Elaine

Lynsey said...

Hi Kerry,

I've also had tonsillitis and sinusitis, I'm just getting over it now, it took quite a while for the antibiotics to kick in - so stick at it! I know it's rotten!

Your card is gorgeous and the image is beautifully coloured! So clean and pretty!

Feel better soon! Lyns xx

Mel said...

Hello Kerry, Poor you hope you get better soon ~ Mel x

Tanmo said...

gorgeous card! xx

Cazza said...

Hi Kerry,

Wow this is stunning! Such a beautiful card :o)

Sorry to hear you've been so poorly hon but glad you're on the mend!

Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Kerry - that border looks fab and so does your colouring :o) Sorry to hear you've been so poorly, hope you're feeling better soon. Lisa x

coops said...

stunning card kerry.the roses are beautiful and a fab cas layout :D

xx coops xx

Katina said...

Oh gosh Kerry, that sounds horrendous!! You poor thing! xx
This card is stunning; so elegant CAS. Love it. xx

Teresa said...

Hi Kerry,
I hope you are feeling much better by now, I know I am, as you know we all had it too over christmas, its just about leaving us now.
Your card is gorgeous its a beautiful design, I know our cardmaking style is very different (mine are very busy)but I still love the fresh clean look of your cards (I hope that sounds nice because thats how I mean it lol)
Thank you for your continuing help on my blog, I really appreciate it.
Teresa xx

Vicky said...

this card is super gorgeous....and i'm sorry to hear you're ill...hope you feel better soon! xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Kerry.

Sorry to hear how poorly you've been. Hope you're on the mend now.x

Shaz said...

Gorgeous card yet again Kerry. Beautiful image and i love the scallop detail, very pretty. x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, like the image, sorry to hear you are having a rough time with the cold/flu take care and I hope you get better soon.
Margaret

Enamul Hoq said...

Looking cute this rose art , Fantastic .
remove white background
clipping path