Thursday

Love at Digi Stamp Boutique.......

..........and the start of my ivory linen phase..Long story but I have been left with a huge pile of ivory linen card after a disastrous wedding order went horribly wrong.. I won't go into details but..some people!!! grrr

Anyway back to my card
The image is from the Cute Wedding Collection over at Digi Stamp Boutique. I absolutely adore these images as they started life when I asked Sally-Ann if she could create something for me to use for some things for my nieces wedding...so they are special to me

I printed the digi onto Linen card and simply highlighted with a brown prismacolor pencil
The background embossing was done on my hougie board
The flowers are a cuttlebug die and xcut punch and the leaves are a woodware grass punch
I computer generated the sentiment and added pearls and highlighted with a sakura stardust pen


This one is using one of the images from this months offer of the month
Pippa and Sonny Love Collection
Again on linen card...lol and coloured with prisma pencils
background created using the hougie board
and the sentiment is also from digi stamp boutique Here
I added a bit of ribbon and punched flower and a faux pearl to finish

I am entering these cards in the following challenges

Flourishes - Go Big (5x7 or larger card)
Tuesday Throwdown - Valentine
Bunny Zoe's Crafts (2nd monday) - Love is in the air
Cupcake Craft - Weddings
Lexi's Creations (2nd week) - Say it with Love
Paper Playtime - Use the word 'Love'
Crafty Emma - no designer papers
Secret Crafter - with love

Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by
Kerry x

25 comments:

Mandy said...

Stunning cards Kerry, the images are gorgeous
hugs Mandy xx

Lisa xx said...

both are stunning cards!

Fluffles said...

Clever Kerry, love the Hougie board backings - that's the first thing I've seen done with it that might actually tempt me to buy one. Love the cards. Jx

Julia said...

Gorgeous cards Kerry, love them! The bride and groom image is fab. xx

Patsi said...

Oh I adore these they are so sweet. I am loving the cream linen card, I think I need some LOL

Great work hun xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love the images they are both brilliant.
Margaret

clare brown said...

thanks for the inspiration, I have a dt project and this would be perfect.

thanks hun.

clare x

Michelle said...

Stunning cards Kerry, the ivory really makes the images stamd out and they are so cute! I love your embossing too xx

Jan said...

Love both cards xx jan

coops said...

fantastic cards kerry.i love the images :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

These are beautiful,the first is definately my favourite,think yourself lucky that you have so much card on hand,with the Papermills closing,it's definately a good thing,I need to find a new place to by my supplies. The reason I started following you in the first place was because I fell in love with you last big wedding creations,you are so talented! Julie.x

Mel said...

Both cards are just stunning ~ Mel

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful "With Love" card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Paper Pixie Wedding Invitations and Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous as ever Kerry love them both, love your embossing too, did something similar on a 16th card in Dec but my picture was rubbish , you have made me want to try it again..........K x

Sue said...

Hi Kerry
two gorgeous cards, beautifuol image & colouring, lovely designs,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Cazza said...

Oooo Kerry these are deeee-lish!! I especially love the first one though, the layour is gorgeous and the simplicity speaks volumes :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Zoe said...

Wow, really love the Wedding Card, it look so effective using just the one colour

kaylou said...

such gorgeous cards, thanks for joining us at CES .
Hugs Kaylou xxx

Janis said...

Both of these are so clean and sweet. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Love to Doodle! said...

Delightfully perfect.....I adore and admire immensley...xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love all the white. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Shelly said...

Gorgeous wedding cards, the couples are so sweet! I really like the minimalist look... the white makes the images really stand out! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly :)

Sue said...

Love them, they're so cute.x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kerry, what a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the CAS layout is stunning. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Enamul Hoq said...

excellent you have design shared and i'm glad .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path