Friday

Ivory phase ...

...continued lol
Another one of my new years resolutions was to try and not make every card with a stamped image on.
We can so easily get stuck in a rut can't we?

For this card I printed the sentiment
and cut out using a set of nesties label dies


The background is once again made doing simple scoring on my hougie board
I made some rolled paper flowers and used a woodware grass punch for some leaves then I ink the edges of everything with antique linen distress ink.

Yes you guessed it more ivory linen card was used here ..pmsl
I printed the sentiment and cut out as above

I BP is from a pink petticoat download called lolas boudoir
I altered the colour in page plus to this lovely golden shade
I embossed a border using the Hougie board, then simply diecut/punched a couple of flowers and
added a couple of gems to finish.

TFSB
Kerry x

19 comments:

Mandi said...

Both cards are exquisite Kerry xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both cards are beautiful Kerry
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Debs said...

2 beautiful cards Kerry. Debs xx

Kathleen said...

Both beautful and elegant cards. I like the flowers on first card.
Kathleen x

MARY B said...

Really elegant cards. Mary x

Eisbärin said...

Simply gorgeous, Kerry! Absolutely love both of them but have to say your rolled flowers looks so nice! I used to think they are a bit naff, but yours are beautiful and now I want to make some myself...
Love, Alex

Zoe said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Janette said...

Hi Kerry, Both of your cards are so elegant, beautiful, hope your keeping well and happy.xx

Katina said...

Hi Kerry,
These are both absolutely stunning! I love the rolled paper flowers. xx

jules said...

Hi Kerry wow just gorgeous!!!

The Fairy said...

Hi Kerry, these are soooooo elegant and stunning

Wendy xxx

kay said...

classy cards kerry,x

gina g said...

Hi Kerry these are gorgeous very elegant. luv gina xx

Sarah said...

Stunning cards Kerry! I love the background you created with your score boards.

Sarah xx :0)

Julie said...

totally my kind of cards :-), fantastic work.

Rarelion101 said...

Your cards are very classy and elegant. Absolutly stunning.

Lorraine x

Sue said...

Beautiful cards.x

LouDotMac said...

The rolled flowers on the first card are totally stunning!! Nice job.

Lou Mac. xo

Enamul Hoq said...

Hello Kerry ,
You know that , creative design and it's an amazing post .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path