Tuesday

Beautiful day

Here a couple of cards I have made using one of the many new releases from The Clip Art Fairy
For these ones I used The green stamped effect frames set
I used the interactive version but it also comes in ready to print format


For this first card I simply printed the image 3 times and matted onto some linen card
I did the sentiment myself and printed directly onto the card blank
I then added a touch of glamour dust around the edge of the frames for a bit of dimension
The photo REALLY doesn't do this card justice ..even hubby commented on how nice it was IRL (highly honoured! lol)


Again I printed the image onto linen card and generated the sentiment myself to coordinate
The background was embossed using my hougie board.
I reaaly like this quilted look simle but effective I think!
I added a bit of ribbon and a couple of gems to finish.

Pop over to The Clip Art Fairy and see what else is going on
Wendy has some fab stuff and for a bit more inspriration you can see her fab cards here

TFSB
Kerry x

12 comments:

The Fairy said...

Oh Kerry that are absolutely stunning, so elegant, I love them
I hope you're feeling better now hun

Hugs
Wendy xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Another two beauties, Kerry. You are in to doing a double at the moment! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Squirrel x said...

Wow Kerry, these are so classy and elegant hun, no wonder that hubby noticed, they are sooooo gorgeous! Hugs, Sxx

Stacey said...

Kerry, you are the queen of CAS! These are beautiful ~♥~

Jan said...

Kerry, I adore your craetions so elegant, beautiful blog TFS xx jan

coops said...

stunning cards kerry.they are really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

both are classy cards,x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Such elegant cards Kerry, just stunning :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

gibmiss said...

Hi Kerry
Fabulous card...sooo elegant...love it.....
hugs
sylvie
xx
I come from Coventry kerry where abouts do you live x

Sally said...

Hi Kerry, I agree with Squirrel, these cards are a simple design but soooo elegant. Absolutely fabulous!
Sally x

Julie said...

Two very elegant cards Kerry, I especially like the second one, the quilt effect looks fab.

Enamul Hoq said...

Love this beautiful days and your art fair . .
remove white background
clipping path