Thursday

Pretty little Lady ...Beau

How pretty is this new release from Digistamp Boutique ?
She is called beau and you can find her here



I have coloured here prisma color pencils
and used brown parcel paper for the backing
I dotted a bit of glue pen and some glamour dust
onto the backing card for a christmassy feel
The sentiment was computer generated and cut out using circle nestabilities
The scallop boreder was cut using an xcut border punch
and to finish I added some christmassy ribbon and a few red pearls

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by.
Hope you are keeping safe and warm in this awful weather
Kerry x



17 comments:

Kimmi said...

Oh Kerry how lovely is she. I love the layout and the simplicity you get on your cards is amazing - they always look gorgeous! Great snow effect!

Kimmi xx

Amanda said...

Hi Kerry
Was tempted to buy Beau earlier now it is a necessity after seeing your creation. Amanda

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card Kerry I agree she is adorable, lovely clean card yet again! Jo xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Brown parcel paper? Ingenious! A perfect card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Love to Doodle! said...

Totally and utterly scrumptious....I love it very much.....xx

Jane said...

Great image Kerry, fab card as always. Jane x

Sally said...

Such a cute image Kerry. A nice, simple & elegant card. Sally x

Katina said...

Beautiful as always Kerry! She's on my shopping list for this weekend! xx

Lynsey said...

This is so pretty Kerry!
Hugs Lynsey x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Wow Kerry this card is stunning!, so love this image and great border punch too,
hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card kerry.love the fab image and great cas layout :D

xx coops xx

Paper Pixie Wedding Invitations and Handmade Cards said...

Really lovely and the colours go great together.............K x

Sue said...

She's gorgeous Kerry. I like the brown parcel paper too, it's very effective.x

The Fairy said...

Gorgeous colour combo and a lovely image

Wendy xxx

sueo said...

Kerry, you never fail to inspire me, I too love plain and simple cards, I think they always look spectacular. I have been to digi stamp boutique and bought the nativity set! I too love it. My card for next Christmas I think. Better start now then.

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card, love the image x

Enamul Hoq said...

Kerry your job is most professional . Glad to see these work Kerry .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path