Friday

mummy 30th

Well my second Niece is thirty in 2 weeks...blimey that makes one feel old!! :(
Here is a card her hubby asked me to make from there son Jack Stanley


I think it's quiet obvious by now that COCO is my all time favourite image from Digi stamp boutique. He's soooo bloomin cute and very versatile indeed. I cannot tell you how many cards I have made using this little fella . Being a digi I can have him any size I want and he's a dream to colour too! What more could a crafter want..eh?

I haven't a clue were the backing paper is downloaded from. I spotted it when browsing my ever growing jumbled up files of papers etc..must try and sort that out some day! Another thing added to the million and one thing to do list ... lol

I hope you like
Will try and get round to a bit of blog hopping this weekend . I know I am being awful at returning all your lovely comments again..sorry :(

Also apologies for the awful photos again. The light is absolutely again today! I'm gonna have a go at making a home made light box/studio thing at the weekend ...gulp

Kerry x

12 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Hi Kerry stunning creation as always I love Coco too so cute, I have these papers the set is called "Express Yourself" by R Penn from Scrapadelic I think!.... Big hugs Jo xxx

Mandi said...

Fantastic card, that image is fabulous
youre colouring is wonderful!

Can I ask, the digis come wiht a black outline, yours looks brown, have you changed it?

Have a good weekend hun
mandi xx

Julie said...

This is so cute Kerry, your colouring is gorgeous

Suzie Q said...

Ah he really is a cutie i like the way you have put the 30 on his sash x
lovely card
hugs
Suzie Qx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card and lovely image, he is so cute, and makes a great card for her.
Hugs Margaret

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous kerry.the shape is fab and such a cute image :D

xx coops xx

Minami said...

It's a beautiful card, and that really is a cute image that you've used

Shelly said...

Hello Kerry! Oh wow this is so adorable... I love the image and the colouring is so delicate and just perfect for the image! Shelly x

jgaffneycards said...

beautiful card Kerry, the image is so so cute, the layout is fab, and i love the paper too, its yummy,

thank you so much for the tips about making the candles on my blog, i got a load of candles over the weekend and im gonna try one tomorrow, i'll let you know how it goes :)

the website you put up is a great help,

Thanks again

Jenny :)

Love to Doodle! said...

Super duper and fabulously coloured...I adore it....xx

Kellylouj said...

Fabulous card, looks so lovely x

Enamul Hoq said...

Those design looks like exceptional . Remove White Background
Clipping Path