Thursday

I'm not a square!!!!

Yes I know it's a miracle I've made a card that isn't a square!!!lol
This is going to be another of my crafty New years resolutions to try and get out of my square card rut!



For this card I have used Birthday Josh from Digi Stamp Boutique and coloured him with prisma color pencils
I stamped some brown parcel paper up with some stars from an old studio g clear set with walnut stain distress ink and matted onto some dark brown papermill card that has been punched using an xcut border punch
I coloured the sentiment which was a freebie a long time ago from pollycraft designs to match.
You should pop along to Digi Stamp Boutique and have a nose..
.....Sally Ann has 20% off all images at the moment.

How was your Xmas??? All ready for New Years??
We had a lovely Xmas spent the day with my Mum, Stepdad, Brother and Nan. Almost had a disaster in the kitchen when my steamer decided not to work..hubby to the rescue though .... phew!! Our Lunch was delicious if I do say so my self. Xmas is now officially over though as I have now eaten my own weight in rubbish lol
Santa was very good to me and although I didn't get any crafty Xmas pressies I did get lot's of pennies to spend on crafty goodies. :)


Thanks for stopping by
Kerry x

9 comments:

Julie said...

This is fab Kerry,I love how you use brown paper packaging,your cards are truly one of a kind,I'd love to have your creative flair.
Happy New Year to you and yours,Julie.x

kay said...

well done on getting out of the square card zone kerry,its a fab card,happy new year,x

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, he's a cutie! Gorgeous card. And you be square if you want to be miss! Hugs, Sxx

Katina said...

Gorgeous card as always Kerry. Occasionally I move out of the square card zone but soon slip back! This is a fab example of a non square card - love it! Happy New Year Kerry! xxxxxx

Sally said...

Lovely card Kerry, love the colours, just right for a boy.
Sally x

coops said...

fantastic card kerry.i love the shape and great image and corrugated card :D

xx coops xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kerry
I am new to your blog ...Fab love this card sooo cute ..yes i am a member of the Square card Gang
Hugs
sylvie
xx
Happy New Yearx

Kellylouj said...

Lovely as always x

Enamul Hoq said...

Fabulous design Kerry . So thanks .
remove white background
clipping path