Monday

Happy Christmas everyone

A bit late I know but this is just a quick post to say Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2011!! Thankyou to all my readers/commentors for sticking with me this year when some weeks I have had nothing to show you at all. I appreciate every single one of you and all the lovely comments you leave.

My new years resolution is to try and be a better blogger and post at least a couple of things a week!
How long do you think it will be before I break that???? lol

Before I go...Pop over to the Digi Stamp Boutique
Sally-Ann has got 20% off all images at the mo :)


Kerry x

3 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Merry Christmas Kerry and i wish you a happy and healthy 2011!!
i think most of us need to lend ourselves a little more time to play but hey lets see how it goes lol x
hugs
suzie Qx

Sally said...

A very Happy Christmas to you too Kerry! & all the best for 2011. Thanx for all your help & support of my blog, it means a lot to me.
Sally xxx
PS Keep making your beautiful cards, I look forward to seeing them.

Enamul Hoq said...

Hello everyone happy christmas .
remove white background
clipping path