Friday

chocolate snowmen stocking filler

I saw this post on kerrys blog and just had to have a go at these adorable choccie snowmen.
Kerry Has done a great vid tut explaining how to make the little fleece hats/scarves..super easy!!
The idea and free printable snowman can be found here on the very talented Laurie's site
Alternative link to download wrapper as the one on laurens site seems to be playing up. Please leave lauren some thanks on her post though Ta http://www.4shared.com/file/Cf7sAgSz/Snowman_wrapper



This one contains 140g bar of dairy milk but you can easily make the printable smaller
or larger to fit and choccie bar.
I got my "fleece" from ikea for 99p which will probably make about a hundred
of these little hats and scarves lol

These will another stocking filler for the great nieces and nephews. We usually give them money or vouchers which I always find a bit boring so I usually try and come up with a little something to go with them. It's become a bit of a tradition now lol.

Hope you like
Kerry x

16 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you, Kerry. This is delightful! I have actually seen these adorable makes on other blogs and I knew where to get the download for the paper but I didn't know how to make the hat! So thank you for sharing the video link. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Kellylouj said...

Lovely item xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

As a Grandma of five, this fabulous project will come in very handy!! Thanks so much Kerry for sharing the details. I absolutely love the one you've made - he's adorable!
x Sylvia x

Sally said...

Hi Kerry, these snowmen are soooooo cute! Thanx for sharing.
Sally x

Di said...

These are great Kerry, someone sent me a link to these today but i might have to leave them for next year for now (after snaffling the download of course).

Bev said...

Great project Kerry - thanks for sharing x

Sally said...

This is great Kerry thanks so much for sharing. It is such a great idea. Im going to have to get supplies tomorrow and have a go.
Hugs Sally xxx

Kimmi said...

Well I commented on DC but not on here. I've followed the links, watched the video and downloaded the snowman - only problem I have, is I had a bar of chocolate ready to 'dress' but me and the OH have eaten it! Mind you - means I can play properly tomoro evening when I've bough some cheap fleece off the market. Only had crushed velvet which looked nice, but no where near as cosy as the fleece.

Brilliant!

Kimmi x

Paper Pixie Wedding Invitations and Handmade Cards said...

oooh! how cute are these , love it.......K x

Sue said...

What a great idea. Thanks for the link Kerry. I've got loads of nieces and nephews who I think would love these.x

Katina said...

OMG Kerry! You never cease to amaze me!! Absolutely gorgeous! xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Brillant idea, yes you will get a lot of hats out of that amount of material, and only 99p very good value
Margaret

Samantha said...

tehheheeee That is sooooo cute! love it! Samantha :0)

The Fairy said...

I love it :)

Wendy xxx

Zoe said...

This is fab! Love the little hat & scarf!

Enamul Hoq said...

You are great Kerry and your post also .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path