Monday

Another set for my niece

Niece no:3 also asked me to make cards etc for niece no:2's 30th.
This one is from niece no:3 kiddies (Olly & Harriet) to give her.




The images are from the clip art fairy I printed one lot onto card and the other onto tissue paper
I coloured them both with prisma color pencils before making one into a card and heat setting the other onto this candle. This is a fab technique which I am being asked to do more and more of.
There is a fab tut on splitcoaststampers here. To print on the tissue paper I cut some slightly smaller than A4 and tape it securely on ALL sides to a sheet of a4 copier paper before running through the printer.
I also printed a personal message from the kids onto the back of the candle.

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by
Kerry x

16 comments:

Jennie said...

This is just adorable Kerry!
I love the matching candle

xx

jules said...

Hi Kerry oh just gorgeous hun! bet she will love them!

Wishcraft said...

Such a gorgeous set Kerry, love them :o) Lisa x

Sally said...

It's a lovely set Kerry, I'm just know she will love it!
Sally x

Judi said...

BRILLIANT work, Kerry!

Hugs

Judi xx

Cazza said...

Gorgeous Kerry, absolutely GORGEOUS!! :o)
xxx

Katina said...

Stunning Kerry, you have some talent my girl!! xxxx

Noreen said...

What a gorgeous set (sorry, I haven't been around recently -I've been trying in vain to get ready for the festive season lol) xx

kay said...

what a sweet card and candle,x

Julie said...

Lovely work Kerry, nice warm colours.

Patsi said...

what a gorgeous set babe, well done xx

kerry said...

Wish it was my 30th all these cards were being made for, theyre brilliant! That neice of yours is keeping you busy & doesnt know it! Where is the paper from youve made this card with?
Kerry

Ribbon Girl said...

Oh thanks for the info on the candles - I could understand how to stamp on tissue, but wasnt sure how to print a personal greeting - I've already bought some candles so will 'have a go'! Thanks again, Mary x

Kellylouj said...

Absolutely beautiful set x

Zoe said...

Gorgeous set, I haven't done any stamped candles for a while now, but they always seem to be very popular!

Enamul Hoq said...

It's also a excellent post Kerry, Love your post . Remove White Background
Clipping Path