Sunday

cute xmas

Here's another couple of xmas cards to add to my pile. I will still have nowhere near enough.. Why do I always say "I'm gonna start early ya ya ya " but I never start early enough/make enough lol oh well Clinton's here I come...oh I know..The shame!!! lol

For my first card I have used one of the new releases from digi stamp boutique
How cute are these nativity kids???????????? bless um!


I coloured the image with prisma color pencils
the snowflakes are an xcut punch and the sentiment is from studio g set




This one is something different. As I said in my previous post I recently discovered the clip art fairy
great graphics/digi's at super prices. I purchased this one as a single graphic and just printed a few and decoupaged up and added a bit of glamour dust. I really like the effect and I had forgotten how relaxing it is to sit and do a bit of cutting out.

Hope you've had a good weekend
tfsb
Kerry x

20 comments:

Katina said...

I love them both Kerry - just perfect! xx

Cazza said...

Really gorgeous cards Kerry - love your clean and simple style :o))
xxx

Di said...

2 more lovely clean design cards Kerry love the cute images.

Vixx handmade cards said...

Ahhhh Kerry they are certainly adorable and fab colouring too,
hugs Vicky xx

Paper Pixie Wedding Invitations and Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous Kerry lovely colour schemes as usual......K x

coops said...

2 stunning cards kerry.the images are gorgeous and i love the cas layouts :D

xx coops xx

Pami said...

Hi Kerry, I really like the colours you've used, as someone says above, clean and simple. These are the sort of cards I would buy myself! Pami x

Jo Davies said...

Evening Kerry, 2 stunning creations and perfect colours, love the decoupage too! Hugs Jo xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A delightful duo, Kerry. Love how you have popped your meeces! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Crafty Sams said...

Love your new Christmas cards. I agree with Diane nice & clean & cute images : )

Amanda said...

Gorgeous designs, clean, simple and elegant as always. Your post yesterday inspired me to look at the clip art fairy website and i couldn't resist a bit of a spend, but what absolute bargains, thank you. Amanda

Margarets designer cards said...

Two lovely cards, love the mouse image, they are so clean and simple but stunning. less is sometimes more. Margaret

Kellylouj said...

Perfect as always xx

Melodie said...

I adore everything you've been doing lately, Kerry ... really love your style. Your latest two Christmas cards are gorgeous ... as always!

Sue said...

Two fab cards Kerry. I especially love the mice card, great colour combo.x

Stephanie said...

Such wonderful cards Kerry, I adore them! BTW I'll probably see you in Clinton's (with dark sunglasses on) LOL x

Shelly said...

Oh wow these are gorgeous! I love the CAS look on the first card, lovely colours and fab colouring! Shelly x

xGemmax said...

Both of them are brilliant Kerry and love the fabbie images :o)
hugs and xxx

Lee said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC cards.Soooo elegant.I love the meeces lol.x

Enamul Hoq said...

Really Kerry ,
It's very cute and i'm delighted to see this . Remove White Background
Clipping Path