Monday

Papertake Weekly...

I have promised myself that now I am feeling a bit better again I will try and enter at least one challenge a week.
Here is my first one for papertake weekly
I loved the sketch this week so thought I would give it a go



The image is one from a set called Kiss-mas collection
which happens to be one of the offer of the months for October
I coloured them with prisma pencils
the BP is from a zoe pearn download at sweet shoppe called little joys
I printed the sentiment directly onto the paper and added some faux stitching a couple of pearls and predictably some glamour dust!

Thanks for stopping by
Kerry x

17 comments:

Fluffles said...

Kerry this is so sweet, I love your colours & colouring. Jx

Julie said...

This is very sweet Kerry. It's funny I made a card for this sketch using the same papers.

Tammy - That's me on the left! said...

Great crafters think a like, Kerry & Julie. A wonderful card....and such a cute image too xx

hello gorgeous said...

left something on my blog for you ;o)

hugs xxx

kay said...

adorable card kerry,glad you are on the mend,x

Carrieanne said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the image and the way you have coloured it and the papers are lovely too x

Rachel said...

Cute card hun :) Love your style.
There's something on my blog for you if you'd like it.
Hugs, Rachel xx

mckinkle said...

Super cool christmas card Kerry. The sketch really shows it off perfectly!

Keryn x

coops said...

gorgeous card kerry.a super sweet image and i love your soft colours :)

xx coops xx

amanda stokes said...

Fab card Kerry,sweet image :)
glad you're feeling more yourself
hugs amanda xx

Caroline and Jayne said...

A lovely blog x
Why don't you pop along to our craft blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk We have competitions, challenges, charity events and even a class at the NEC (Birmingham with Shimelle lane - but you need to book x)You can inspire or be inspired :)

jules said...

AaW! gorgeous card Kerry!

Love to Doodle! said...

Delightfully stunning....love all the detail and the colours are just gorge!..xx

Kellylouj said...

Lovely x

xGemmax said...

Its adorable Kerry and love the cute image!
hugs and xxx

Vicky said...

awww.... a gorgeous image Kerry, and what lovely papers you put with it! xx

Enamul Hoq said...

Impressive card design i'm inspire to see your design .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path