Friday

Friday the 13th EEEEKKKK

Well how has your day been?
I am not usually superstitious but today well!!!
So far the cat has been sick on my Very Pale cream bedroom carpet..grrr
I walked all the way to the post office and realised when I got there that I didn't have the parcel I went to post ..DOH!
My printer has decided it is time to retire..blummin thing
and now my woodware leaf punch has broken..I need it to complete my nieces wedding stationery...but that's another GRRRR story!! lol
Hope your day has been better lol

Anyway enough waffle from me and on to some cards..yes really I made 2 cards. About blinkin time I hear you cry lol

My first one is made with this super cute Rocky Robin image from
digi stamp boutique


He is coloured with prisma colour pencils and glamour dusted
I haven't a clue were the paper is from. I know it's a download and probably free knowing my cheapskate ways lol
I punched a few snowflakes out of the same white card and stuck them randomly all over the base card because it was looking a little bare. Even for my clean and simple ways.

The second is one of Ruth's lovely images over at A Passion For Stamps
This little chap looks rather like my nephew Anthony
so was just perfect for his Bday card
.


Again I have coloured the image with prisma colour pencils
Printed his name onto DP then cut out and mounted onto 3d foam
The greeting was printed directly onto the card blank
It's Ruth's birthday on the 24th as she is celebrating by offering some fabulous candy of five digi's on her blog..pop over HERE and enter

I hope you like my latest offerings
Off now to scour the net for a new woodware grass ounch ..grrr (if you ever here me say the word wedding stationery again..slap me lol)

TFSB
Kerry x

26 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kerry
Sounds like you have got it bad today,but your cards are gorgeous as always,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sylvia, Minnesota, United States said...

I glad that I'm not the only one that has days like that. I love the way you printed his name on DSP and mounted on foam. Great idea!

Ruth said...

Hi Kerry, Poor you! You've had a rough day but it's nearly over!!
I love both of your new cards..something very clean about them!
I do also love how you have put "Pip" on top of the name! It's fab!Thanks, Ruth x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Kerry
Lovely cards, adore the little robin.
Hope your weekend is better!
Kelly.x

MARY B said...

Super cards as always, arn't these robins so cute I love them. Mary x

Debs said...

2 fabulous cards Kerry, love how you have got the image sitting on 'Anthony'. Debs xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Kerry long time no talk. Grrrrrrrrrrr i hate friday the 13th and was scared stiff my challenge wouldnt run but it did. Didnt want to go out but son need to go to chemist so i did as you do for your kids. Fingers crossed everything is ok but not got to bed yet.
Love your cards and what cute little robin. Ruth does some fab images and you have brought it to life.
Hugs Sue xx

Katina said...

Fab cards terry; love the one for Anthony. Has been a weird day for me too; my printer wouldn't register that I'd put a new ink cartridge in, I couldn't get a dialling tone on the upstairs phone and my camera taking blurry photos. Roll on tomorrow! xx

Noreen said...

Both cards look wonderful. Hope good luck soon comes your way again xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your robins are adorable (previous post too) and I love your clean and simple cards - they never look simple and when I try to mimic your design, mine just look like I didn't try very hard. Your card for Anthony is fab. Great image cleverly used and your colour work throughout is stunning! Hope things are picking up for you! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Heather said...

Sometimes a day is just like that! At least you didn't spot a mouse scurrying around your house leading to a day full of frantic cleaning!

Anyway, love the cards. The card for your nephew is amazing! I want to have a go at that, looks so effective. Thank you for the inspiration & amazing creativity. Thanks, Heather:)

Julie said...

Oh dear,poor you,mine was just fine,my daughter turned 18 and we were returning from our 2 week cruise:( (not so good) are you able to replace the punch ok? X

Julie said...

Two great cards Kerry. I like the snowflakes stuck over your card - might have to try that.

Vicki said...

....omg!!! Kerry fancy walking all the way to the post office without the parcel.....pmsl....that's a cracker and it give me such a chuckle (sorry hun, cor you did have an unlucky Friday 13th didn't you :-(

Two fab cards Kerry, love the "Anthony" one, how clever are you at cutting out all those letters, brill lads card.

Hope your ok hun, not spoken for a while but that's not to say that I don't think of you often. Take care luvly, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Sharon said...

Both gorgeous cards. The parcel thing made me giggle, sorry Kerry..lol

maggie said...

gorgeous cards as always. love mags

Heike said...

These are really lovely cards.

Sharon said...

Me again. There's something on my blog for you :o)

Meahni said...

Hi Kerry, love the cards, especially the second! Great idea.

Meahni said...

Hi Kerry, love the cards, especially the second! Great idea.

Chrissie said...

Kerry, this is fabulous! Perfect for a chap!
Chrissie

Fae said...

Oooh Kerry this is lovely, I love the way you have the image sitting on the name. What a lovely way to do it. Very simple and yet very stylish. Perfect for a male card. Lovely.

Hugs, Fae xxx

funky farm scrapbook barn.co.uk said...

Just came across your blog, lovely cards!!
x

Shazziee said...

Love the robin....great cards again, xx

jules said...

another two gorgeous cards!!!

Enamul Hoq said...

Kerry really awesome post. Glad to see this post .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background