Monday

Lovin...Tallulah

Couldn't resist making another card with this little cutie

The image is another one of the Tallulah set which is just one of the offers of the month for July over at digi stamp boutique
I have coloured her with prisma color pencils.
The backing paper is plain old brown parcel wrap jazzed up with a sakura white pen.
I added a strip of card a few pearls and then made a nestie flower
with the same brown paper.
Finished with the usual faux stitching.( I am predictable aren't I lol )

Hope you are having a good start to the week and thanks for stopping by,
Kerry x

20 comments:

Jill said...

wow Kerry this is gorgeous I love the cute image and the nestie flower is fab hugs Jill xx

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card Kerry!I can see why you're loving her she's adoreable!
hugs amanda x

Julie said...

lovely card Kerry, yummy colours.

Jane said...

Really sweet, love the colour combo too. Jane x

Katina said...

You really are the Queen of neat, clean and totally stylish Kerry. xxx

Julie said...

Love this card,I like the balloon "Trick" looks realy neat! lovely colours too.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Kerry
Hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

stunning card kerry, the image is so sweet and a really gorgeous colour combo.love the flower.luv coops.xx

Di said...

Love the card Kerry, is this Harriet when she's 12? Sorry about making you drool on my blog.I've set myself a target, i've got to lose a stone by 2012, lol. Di. xx

~@ngie~ said...

this is just a test post ;o) love n hugz Angie xXx

~@ngie~ said...

great card btw darl ;o) xXx

Krafty Kows said...

Love the colour combo. Jeanette

Sue said...

Love the colour combo, and such a clever idea to add the dots to the paper.x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous! Love your flower xx Jenny xx

jules said...

just gorgeous Kerry!!!!love the image!!!

Noreen said...

Wow! This is stunning Kerry, so effective, & I adore the colour combo you've used xx

Zoe said...

Great Colours. I Love the flower!

jules said...

another gorgeous card Kerry as usual!!

Stacey said...

Gorgeous! Love this colour combo and I cannot believe you made that beautiful flower! ~x~

Enamul Hoq said...

A lot of thanks for sharing his post keep continue sharing such post regularly .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background