Wednesday

par.........tea

Here's a couple of cards I have made over the last few nights.
Not really overly happy with either of them!! My Mojo has really taken a hike the last couple of weeks. I have not been feeling fab which never helps but you know when you really want to make a card but the ideas in your head just won't translate onto the card grrrrrr!!! very frustrating!!!

This one is made using the freebie image from digi stamp boutique
Have you been and checked them out? there are some really fab little images and Sally-Ann adds a new one every month


I colour the image with prismas and also stamped coloured the background
the sentiment was computer generated


This image is also from the digi stamp boutique. He's a new release called Skater Ed and you can find him here along with his cute teddy family.

Hope you are enjoying this glorious weather we are having at the moment I know we certainly are. Although I don't want it to get any hotter. My veggies like it just like this :)

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.
Kerry x

15 comments:

Mandi said...

Wish I could turn out cards like that and not be happy lol
They are fab hun, dont beat yourself up!
Stunning colouring as usual

xx

Noreen said...

2 great cards Kerry. I love the simplicity of them - very effective xx

Twocrafty said...

another 2 fab cards. Love them both.

Tracy x

Elaine Stark said...

lovely cards, I love your clean simlple look. Elaine

Julie said...

I think they're both lovely Kerry, specially like the first one

Grenouille Greetings said...

Well I think they are both lovely! This is the kind of card (CAS) that so many people - including me - struggle with and you just trip them out and they are delightful. Great colours, great simple design elements and great images. Hope you are feeling better soon! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Sarah said...

Fabulous cards Kerry! I really wish my cards would look like that when I have no mojo! I just tend to give up!

These are both fab, love the layouts.
xx :0)

Julie said...

Oh Kerry,you still suffering? Hope you are soon feeling up to scratch! You might feel it's affecting your mojo but it certainly doesn't show on these fab cards. Hope you're soon crafting fit! Julie

Vixx handmade cards said...

Beautiful cards Kerry!!, just stunning.
Hope your mojo returns soon, but I must say your cards are certainly not effected!!
Take care, Vicky xx

Di said...

2 lovely cards kerry, thanks for the link for the freebie.My mojo is playing up to, i long for my days off so i can create then i really struggle.Hope it doesn't carry on fo much longer. Di.x

Judith said...

Gorgeous cards Kerry.

Patricia said...

Great cards Kerry, I especially like the teacup, but they are both great, so neat...perfect! xx

coops said...

2 fantastic cards kerry, i love them both.you really are the queen of clean and simple.i hope you are feeling a little better soon.luv coops.xx

Krafty Kows said...

FAbulous cards as always. Jeanette

Enamul Hoq said...

Kerry , you are congratulated for sharing such post for sharing with us .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background