Sunday

Football Jim and a little musing

Here's a card I have made for my nephew to give to my brother
The image is Football Jim from digi stamp boutique


I coloured him with prisma pencils, cut him and the DAD out with nesties and used a white pen to add some stitching detail and went over the printed DAD with it too.
------------
This one is for my Sister to give her oldest grandson Ciaran
I used a free image from little musings called Seb He has been cut out and mounted onto 3d foam pads
I changed the colour of the image in Page plus to match the backing card which is actually the back of a cereal box and has been stamped with a old star stamp from a studio g 99p set using antique linen distress ink

I printed the sentiment onto the same cereal packet. I then cut out a few stars with a cuttle bug die and added some faux stitching with a white sakura pen.

I do hope you have been enjoying this lovely weather we are having.
Thanks for stopping by,
Kerry xx

9 comments:

Messi Jessi said...

Two great cards, love the football Dad one, really bright, and such a different look on the boys one but it's fab too xxx

maggie said...

Hi Kerry
another fab card. love it
mags

jgaffneycards said...

great cards, i love the second one, love the image, it looks fab with the gray, very manly! :) Jenny

Suzie Q said...

Hi Kerry,
what great man cards you make these are fab, everything about them,
especially like the bottom one and the colourway the image looks like a sketch - very smart card girlfriend!!!!
hope you have been enjoying the glorious weather x
hugs
Suzie qx

Jane said...

Both fab cards. Jane x

Love to Doodle! said...

Both stunners Kerry - love them..xx

Shirley-anne said...

Both are lovable cards but fav second one as I love grey and black . Love the layout

jules said...

two brill cards Kerry! i love all your work!

Enamul Hoq said...

The second creation looks more nice .
Clipping Path
Remove White Background